How was your Easter?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I flew to LA from San Antonio at 6AM. Had to sit next to a woman pushing 350 at least and Delta would not let me change seats even though there were plenty open. Then when I got to LA my flight to Sac was cancelled and ended up spending 8 hours in the Delta terminal trying to get home.

So yeah...I have had better.

Y'all if you ever have delta flight issues pm me. Thats literally my job. I could have at least fixed your seat and got you next to a woman only pushing 250 instead

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In Glasgow, we basically sing songs of religious intolerance towards each other at soccer games and then precisely no one actually goes to church - plus this year it was hot as hell, so about 85% of the population are currently queuing outside the major burns unit at the Royal Infirmary. So generally speaking, absolutely superb...

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In Canada we are significantly less religious than the US. We do not have the entire Evangelical Mega Church crowd and I would say the average Canadian does not regularly attend church even if in some vague way we identify as being Christian.

This means Easter is more of a family gathering and a tradition, than something that we really celebrate and do up in a special way.

For my family it is more about the kids and Easter egg hunts.

Canada is a BIG country. There are lots of religious people here. Winnipeg is not the epitome of the rest of Canada.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Egg hunt came early. Don't celebrate any religious part of Easter except for prayer at dinner, as usual. Such a weird "holiday." Did marinate some strip steak and use my grill for the first time this season after cleaning it for two hours last week. Grilled steak (to perfection), asparagus and red bell peppers. Read too many stories, played Candyland and Uno. Once the boys were down the Mrs and I played a game of chess, watched GOT and promptly pass the F out.

I love Sundays.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Y'all if you ever have delta flight issues pm me. Thats literally my job. I could have at least fixed your seat and got you next to a woman only pushing 250 instead

I am flying to Dubai in June, will probably book tomorrow. Leaning towards Emirates business class right now out of JFK. Figured I should check with you first.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am flying to Dubai in June, will probably book tomorrow. Leaning towards Emirates business class right now out of JFK. Figured I should check with you first.

Emirates might be cheaper and truth be told they have a better business class too

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Whoa, okay. Now this could be e ?ic.

If I fly Delta... I can PM you with a fake inconvenience and you can "take care of it" for me?

Do I have to have a Twitter account and make some sassy/clever Tweet @Delta?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

If I fly Delta... I can PM you with a fake inconvenience and you can "take care of it" for me?

Nah, just let him know that an obese person is completely ruining your celebration of Jesus' resurrection and that if she wasn't so fat that you'd feel like Christ's sacrifice was actually worth something.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, just let him know that an obese person is completely ruining your celebration of Jesus' resurrection and that if she wasn't so fat that you'd feel like Christ's sacrifice was actually worth something.

Should I include the bitterness I felt with Delta not accomodating feeling of selfish entitlement?

Maybe praying (especially on Easter) to be moved might be my better option?

Mitchapalooza

Was supposed to host Easter this year but my house caught fire on Good Friday so I went to lunch with my excessively overweight buddy instead.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was supposed to host Easter this year but my house caught fire on Good Friday so I went to lunch with my excessively overweight buddy instead.

I didn't know you hung with bear pride. Sorry about the house.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lol technically you could but you would need a flight number, place of origin, itinerary and a decent reason

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lol technically you could but you would need a flight number, place of origin, itinerary and a decent reason

I got Delta flight DL 2527 departing ORD Chicago O'Hare at 7:45 PM tonight, arriving Minneapolis MSP 9:15 PM

Then Delta flight DL 369 departing MSP at 10:31 PM arriving at Las Vegas Mc Carran LAS at 11:59 PM

Is there anyway you could make the first flight direct to Las Vegas and skip the whole Minneapolis thing?

Reason: I hate layovers.

Thanks in advance.

PS no fatties.

I almost forgot, for Easter we gathered all the neighborhood children together and watched The Passion of the Christ, true meaning and stuff.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I got Delta flight DL 2527 departing ORD Chicago O'Hare at 7:45 PM tonight, arriving Minneapolis MSP 9:15 PM

Then Delta flight DL 369 departing MSP at 10:31 PM arriving at Las Vegas Mc Carran LAS at 11:59 PM

Is there anyway you could make the first flight direct to Las Vegas and skip the whole Minneapolis thing?

Reason: I hate layovers.

Thanks in advance.

PS no fatties.

MSP is on my Top 6 Favorite Airports List

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I ate some steak and drank beer. So glad he has risen