How was your Easter?

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
Worked a 12 hour fleetwatch shift, didn’t get to go the family Easter dinner but at 69.40 an hour It was a good day!

Reactions: DC

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
Hell man, I live in the sticks. Not sure what is considered lower or upper rung. Just happy to be employed and belong to a strong union and be able to provide for the family! Happy late Easter!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Not religious here, but open-minded to possibilities.

I tell you one thing. I am far more comfortable with religious people than those who are certain religious people are "nuts". They tend not to be in most cases in my experience. And those others tend to be so angry at different views of others. Again, not anyone here but in my experience in real life around where I am.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not religious here, but open-minded to possibilities.

I tell you one thing. I am far more comfortable with religious people than those who are certain religious people are "nuts". They tend not to be in most cases in my experience. And those others tend to be so angry at different views of others. Again, not anyone here but in my experience in real life around where I am.

What does this mean?

'I am far more comfortable with religious people than those who are certain religious people are "nuts". They tend not to be in most cases in my experience.'

I think I see what you mean, and bully for you, but have you grown up being persecuted as a Catholic or any other denomination in a Southern Baptist or otherwise majority denomination and evangelical environment? Maybe the child who gets her female genitals involuntarily 'circumsised' has a different opinion? But you keep doing you. Maybe she should move wherever you live, and then everyone will relax.

You know what they say about evangelists. Invite one to fish, they will drink all your beer. Invite more than one to fish, nobody will drink any beer.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
What does this mean?

'I am far more comfortable with religious people than those who are certain religious people are "nuts". They tend not to be in most cases in my experience.'

I think I see what you mean, and bully for you, but have you grown up being persecuted as a Catholic or any other denomination in a Southern Baptist or otherwise majority denomination and evangelical environment? Maybe the child who gets her female genitals involuntarily 'circumsised' has a different opinion? But you keep doing you. Maybe she should move wherever you live, and then everyone will relax.

You know what they say about evangelists. Invite one to fish, they will drink all your beer. Invite more than one to fish, nobody will drink any beer.

There must be something wrong with how I word things.

I am far more comfortable with religious people than those who are certain religious people are "nuts". The religious people considered "nuts" tend not to be nuts in my experience.

If you have alternative experiences with religious people that is opposite mine and are in fact "nuts", I am sorry for you but understand that they definitely are out there too.