How would you feel if Mitch knelt for the National Anthem?

How would you feel if Mitch knelt for the National Anthem?

• Total voters

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's the bye week and Mitch has established himself as the Bears' QB of the future.

Now that he's established and proven that he is an actual legit QB... how would your opinion of him strengthen, weaken or stay the same if he were to kneel during the National Anthem to protest police injustice/brutality against minorities?

I know the whole Kaep thing is different since Kaep is just a bad QB. But, how would you feel about a proven QB that has thrown 6 TD passes in a single game if they decided to kneel in solidarity/opposition of police brutality?

Personally, I think Mitch SHOULD do it to show his support against unnecessary violence.

Sound off!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He's established and proven after one game?

I'm kneeling in protest to that post!

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
It's the bye week and Mitch has established himself as the Bears' QB of the future.

Now that he's established and proven that he is an actual legit QB... how would your opinion of him strengthen, weaken or stay the same if he were to kneel during the National Anthem to protest police injustice/brutality against minorities?

I know the whole Kaep thing is different since Kaep is just a bad QB. But, how would you feel about a proven QB that has thrown 6 TD passes in a single game if they decided to kneel in solidarity/opposition of police brutality?

Personally, I think Mitch SHOULD do it to show his support against unnecessary violence.

Sound off!

I'm under the assumption he's been doing it every game, he's just that kinda guy. Too bad the NFL wimped out and banned showing the anthem on TV

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I think if they want to kneel they can kneel. I'm a vet and don't give a shit, it's their right. Personally I think there's a better way for athletes to go about bringing a voice or whatever to this problem. A multi millionaire that kneels doesn't really say much to me. The things these athletes do in the community is what can change things. They have the money and influence to help bridge a gap with what's going on. Why not work with these cops on how to get across to these kids better, how about these athletes help create centers to keep kids on a good path. That's what needs to happen not this kneeling bullshit that's hurt more than it's helped.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch seems like a good kid and someone who cares about other people so I would support him if decided to knelt

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
You're not helping your case...

You were a total meatball like a month ago, suddenly the bears are winners and you're a hater. We got a troll on our hands folks! Where's xer0 with the gaggle-ometer

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As we saw with Kaep kneeling only healed racial divide and did nothing to further divide us.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t care to support him or not to support him on his political views while in a football game. I’m watching to watch some fucking football. That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really not the point of the thread, but thanks anyways.

Should I mark u down as "if mich knelt, i still feel the same about him"?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I don’t care to support him or not to support him on his political views while in a football game. I’m watching to watch some fucking football. That’s it.

So you posted in this thread because...?

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I think if they want to kneel they can kneel. I'm a vet and don't give a shit, it's their right. Personally I think there's a better way for athletes to go about bringing a voice or whatever to this problem. A multi millionaire that kneels doesn't really say much to me. The things these athletes do in the community is what can change things. They have the money and influence to help bridge a gap with what's going on. Why not work with these cops on how to get across to these kids better, how about these athletes help create centers to keep kids on a good path. That's what needs to happen not this kneeling bullshit that's hurt more than it's helped.

How did it hurt more than it helped? I’m not saying it helped, but wondering how it hurt more...

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’d care as much as if he didn’t.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
That's really not the point of the thread, but thanks anyways.

Should I mark u down as "if mich knelt, i still feel the same about him"?

You’re welcome. And I don’t give a fuck how you want to mark it down as. Why the fuck your need me to tell you? Make your own damn decision.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re welcome. And I don’t give a fuck how you want to mark it down as. Why the fuck your need me to tell you? Make your own damn decision.

Not really sure why u are raging in ur response but u still didn't decide on ur stance. It's a poll... u could literally vote yourself!

If for some reason u are incapable, I can manually tally it.

Feel free to DM me if you need further instructions.

Thank you.