How would you like your steaks cooked?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Wow. Now I'm not a bible literalist because of precisely stuff like this but as @brett05 IS, I wonder how he is going to reconcile essentially eating an animal that is just a tad less rare than taking a bite of it while it's out in the pasture, to be edgy while dining with others and to get attention on the internet, in direct opposition to "God's word"

This is going to be interesting (if he doesn't just run away again when he sees this)

I imagine he will justify it with saying the well done steaks he eats at Applebees cancels it out and the selfless act of asking his fellow diners if he can order his steak blue will also atone for his sin.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I would like to continue this discussion considering the Bible clearly states that eating rare/raw meat is a sin...so curious to if he will stick to his lies that he orders his meat blue and predictably be a hypocrite or if he will admit that he bullshitting us?

Genesis 9:3-4

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and just as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. 4 Only, you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Leviticus 17:11-14

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. 12 Therefore I have said to the people of Israel: No person among you shall eat blood, nor shall any alien who resides among you eat blood. 13 And anyone of the people of Israel, or of the aliens who reside among them, who hunts down an animal or bird that may be eaten shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

14 For the life of every creature—its blood is its life; therefore I have said to the people of Israel: You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.

1 Samuel 14:32-34

32 so the troops flew upon the spoil, and took sheep and oxen and calves, and slaughtered them on the ground; and the troops ate them with the blood. 33 Then it was reported to Saul, “Look, the troops are sinning against the Lord by eating with the blood.” And he said, “You have dealt treacherously; roll a large stone before me here.”[a] 34 Saul said, “Disperse yourselves among the troops, and say to them, ‘Let all bring their oxen or their sheep, and slaughter them here, and eat; and do not sin against the Lord by eating with the blood.’” So all of the troops brought their oxen with them that night, and slaughtered them there.

Acts 15:20

20 but we should write to them to abstain only from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from whatever has been strangled[a] and from blood.

Acts 15:29

29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
I'm a God fearing man . I'll never eat a raw thing again........How come my church dont talk about these things

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm a God fearing man . I'll never eat a raw thing again........How come my church dont talk about these things

Because the monthly steak dinner fund raiser at the church would be a flop if church goers don't have the option to order a blue steak

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is your church more of a cult? LIke, does your pastor not let you drink beer?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it's Catholic, you know the routine, sit,stand,sit,stand kneel pray shake your neighbors hand .

Growing up...my Catholic church still had mass in Latin...so it kinda felt like a cult.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd love to attend a Catholic mass done completely in Latin.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow i learned a lot from this thread.
1. brett05 like his meat raw ( blue)
2. brett05 has exemplary table manners
3. gpphat goes to church.
4.HHM has abs, though covered he's working on it
5. Blue means seared quickly while maintaining coldness in the middle, thank you Burque
6. Jamais Vu has gone or is a member of the catholic church
7. Novak gets turned on by twirling his golden blond hair.
8. Eating bloody meat is a sin.
What a productive day .

Last edited:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4.HHM has abs, though covered he's working on it
5. Blue means seared quickly while maintaining coldness in the middle, thank you Burque

What a productive day .

Don't forget that eating rare or bloody meat is a sin

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
4. HHM has abs, though covered he's working on it

What a productive day .
Don't forget that eating rare or bloody meat is a sin
Also that @Fatman LOU is chunky, and that @Burque is still so f**king mad about his chunky shoulders.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears