How would you like your steaks cooked?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Yes. It's code for that, even though @brett05 is referencing straw man arguments that aren't straw man arguments, prior to running away of course...
giphy.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes. It's code for that, even though @brett05 is referencing straw man arguments that aren't straw man arguments, prior to running away of course...

A while back there was a guy here that thought a straw man was any post he didn't like. After a few months of explanations he finally caught on. Due to @brett05's cowardice that is not likely to happen in his case.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So this thread made me curious to try a blue rare steak, since I never had one before. I was kind of wondering what it tasted like... it was okay I guess, but my stomach was killing me afterwards.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Like the fake people who you told a story about dining with, of whom you ask permission before ordering your steak that way to get attention?
It's not surprising @brett05 has avoided everything else in this thread and came back to give a response of not everyone likes a blue steak. Also find it convenient that he has avoided the Bible Study thread especially when it was proven he needs to study it more after realizing he is sinning when eating a blue steak

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's not surprising @brett05 has avoided everything else in this thread and came back to give a response of not everyone likes a blue steak. Also find it convenient that he has avoided the Bible Study thread especially when it was proven he needs to study it more after realizing he is sinning when eating a blue steak
Are y surprised he has run away again? That's like his main thing!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
After much prayer and reflection, I have decided to dislike rep all of brett's posts in this thread. I simply can not sit here, as an honest Christian, and allow him to coerce people into cooking their food in a non-biblical way. I would do the same for a poster who gave a margarita* recipe that included bleach.

* For @brett05: a margarita is a drink with tequila, orange liqueur, and lime. Most times it is served with salt on the rim of the glass. Can be on ice, or blended with ice.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
After much prayer and reflection, I have decided to dislike rep all of brett's posts in this thread. I simply can not sit here, as an honest Christian, and allow him to coerce people into cooking their food in a non-biblical way. I would do the same for a poster who gave a margarita* recipe that included bleach.

* For @brett05: a margarita is a drink with tequila, orange liqueur, and lime. Most times it is served with salt on the rim of the glass. Can be on ice, or blended with ice.
I was thinking of doing that for all of his posts about Christianity as well.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
or....you're just showing you don't understand the bible. but yes, you're right...it's me. Can I still pay you to share the bible with me?