(Idea)Making a trade for Gould?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Who to trade for Gould? That's a tough one, considering we'd still have to pay the big contract Gould got from SF, right? Cause that contract would be hard enough.

I certainly wouldn't trade Gabriel. But maybe a backup. How about Bullard. = p

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
trade DUD Shaheen. Secound-round PICK!

napo55

Liked Posts:
And why exactly would the 49ers trade away one of the best kickers in the NFL and leave them scrounging for a replacement?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
And why exactly would the 49ers trade away one of the best kickers in the NFL and leave them scrounging for a replacement?
Because some team was dumb enough to offer a starting WR for their disgruntled 40 y/o kicker.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I think I have been very tolerant up to this point. My tolerance has reached its breaking point. I am sick and tired of being this board's whipping boy and the butt of almost every joke.

I know I've posted some idiotic stuff here. We all have. Sometimes I comment on the idiotic stuff, but mostly I let it slide. Can't you people do the same for me? It sure seems like I get the brunt of certain peoples' vitriol.

I have a lot of shit going on in my life right now as I am sure the rest of you do. This was one of the few places I could go to as a diversion. I come to this message board to talk to you about the Bears and other things.

I went to two high schools. In my first high school, there was a bunch of boys in my class who made my school life a living hell for most of the two years I was there. One day, the alpha male of this group pushed me too far and I punched him. Now I feel like I'm back in high school and again there is a group of people (you know who you are) who get off on belittling others.

I actually feel sorry for you guys. Are your lives that insignificant that you have to pound on others to feel better about yourselves? Come on.

Anyway, that's it. I've said my piece.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's The Montana Imperative day.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are your lives that insignificant that you have to pound on others to feel better about yourselves? Come on.

Oh, I see how it is. Fine. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I think I have been very tolerant up to this point. My tolerance has reached its breaking point. I am sick and tired of being this board's whipping boy and the butt of almost every joke.

I know I've posted some idiotic stuff here. We all have. Sometimes I comment on the idiotic stuff, but mostly I let it slide. Can't you people do the same for me? It sure seems like I get the brunt of certain peoples' vitriol.

I have a lot of shit going on in my life right now as I am sure the rest of you do. This was one of the few places I could go to as a diversion. I come to this message board to talk to you about the Bears and other things.

I went to two high schools. In my first high school, there was a bunch of boys in my class who made my school life a living hell for most of the two years I was there. One day, the alpha male of this group pushed me too far and I punched him. Now I feel like I'm back in high school and again there is a group of people (you know who you are) who get off on belittling others.

I actually feel sorry for you guys. Are your lives that insignificant that you have to pound on others to feel better about yourselves? Come on.

Anyway, that's it. I've said my piece.

What prompted this? I agree with most of what you said.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Take the wheels off the lunchbox braino and let's all call a dog.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Oh, I see how it is. Fine. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

This is paradise. This is paradise, I'm tellin' you. This town's like a great big pussy just waitin' to get fucked. I'm tellin' you. I shoulda come here 10 years ago. I'd have been a millionaire by this time. By this time, I'd have had my own boat, my own car, my own golf course.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Pace is stupid enough to do this. There are other options that dont require giving up assets

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
trade DUD Shaheen. Secound-round PICK!
Shaheen is just warming up! By 2021, he will be in at least 6 maybe 7 full games.

I would prefer WE trade blewitt. I cant get behind the idea of a kicker named blewitt. The only other name worse for a kicker is Shanktit.
Plus SF would sort of need a kicker if they give us Gould. So they can have blewitt. and a 2028 7th.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
49ers have the 2nd pick in the draft and they have plenty needs. The whole teams has holes. My thinking tells me if they don't take Nick Bosa with the #2 pick, They'll most likely had traded down(looking at the Raiders to make this happen). This is when Pace should hit the line to SF and makes some offers. Especially when 49ers have some extra picks after the trade down hopefully. So hope with me. Hope that Lynch trades down taking a gamble. Remember they have more holes than a golf course and that is RB, EDGE, CB, OT, OG, TE, ILB, DLINE, WR and safety also a PUNTER!

In your opinion what player from the Bears you would offer for Gould and a conditional pick, say maybe a 6th rounder this year?
To me, they need a CB badly, really bad. Same goes for a WR. But they do, can use some help on defense also. They run a 4-3 defense to keep in mind tho. so they probably don't want any 3-4 guys.

So...Maybe offer a guy like Gabriel (and scraps) for Gould and a conditional. Gabe's contract is bigger than Gould, of course. 49ers have plenty of cap space. This will help 49ers move on with a WR better then all but one guy on that team, but again they could land Metacalf or one of the two Brown dudes easily or possibly someone like Harry or Deebo in rd 2 so that brings me to...offering a guy like Prince for Gould and a even higher draft pick say maybe their 4th rounder #104 and a conditional next year, not to be greedy but that would be worth it IMO.

Just tryin' to throw some ideas out there, anything can happen.
What would you guys think of these trade ideas? Who would you trade? How bad do you want Gould?
possible #calledit alert ‼‼‼

today's amazing turn of events might give you your first ever #calledit ?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
possible #calledit alert ‼‼‼

today's amazing turn of events might give you your first ever #calledit ?
it's going to happen. and everyone here changes to green font from here on out.....

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace is stupid enough to do this. There are other options that dont require giving up assets
just because i said a "Player" doesn't meant to be a "Player"..maybe i should of dumb it down to empathize a gotdamn draft pick that 49ers will never get but i don't want them to know the secret.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'd seriously give up a 5th this year and every single one of our tryout kickers for Gould...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
49ers have the 2nd pick in the draft and they have plenty needs. The whole teams has holes. My thinking tells me if they don't take Nick Bosa with the #2 pick, They'll most likely had traded down(looking at the Raiders to make this happen). This is when Pace should hit the line to SF and makes some offers. Especially when 49ers have some extra picks after the trade down hopefully. So hope with me. Hope that Lynch trades down taking a gamble. Remember they have more holes than a golf course and that is RB, EDGE, CB, OT, OG, TE, ILB, DLINE, WR and safety also a PUNTER!

In your opinion what player from the Bears you would offer for Gould and a conditional pick, say maybe a 6th rounder this year?
To me, they need a CB badly, really bad. Same goes for a WR. But they do, can use some help on defense also. They run a 4-3 defense to keep in mind tho. so they probably don't want any 3-4 guys.

So...Maybe offer a guy like Gabriel (and scraps) for Gould and a conditional. Gabe's contract is bigger than Gould, of course. 49ers have plenty of cap space. This will help 49ers move on with a WR better then all but one guy on that team, but again they could land Metacalf or one of the two Brown dudes easily or possibly someone like Harry or Deebo in rd 2 so that brings me to...offering a guy like Prince for Gould and a even higher draft pick say maybe their 4th rounder #104 and a conditional next year, not to be greedy but that would be worth it IMO.

Just tryin' to throw some ideas out there, anything can happen.
What would you guys think of these trade ideas? Who would you trade? How bad do you want Gould?

I would not offer any player. We can’t afford to.

I may be tired, but I don’t get what SF trading down from 2 has to do with us trading for Gould.

I would offer next to nothing and see what they do with an aging kicker who wants out.