If not for Roquan....

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
my buddy Mike Touhy said he couldn't even complete the draft because he got locked out.

Gee, I wonder why. :thinking:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine taking a perfectly good thread about the possible DROY, but turning it into breaing forum rules, talking about everytime you're right, and boasting about how you almost rigged a fantasy football league.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Attention: Chicitysports.com

I did in fact win the fantasy football league championship in the leauge the quoter poster ran last year and did receive the agreed upon cash prize despite the quoted poster's attempts to use his position as commissioner to troll the entire league into obvilion. Please take note that I absoultely spanked his stacked team when it mattered and therefore his scam league was far less of a scam league because the quoted poster faltered down the stretch. Please take note of this humiliation going foward. Thank you!
I bet it really singed his butt hairs to have to transfer you that money.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you lose a league that you rigged?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Attention: Chicitysports.com

I did in fact win the fantasy football league championship in the leauge the quoter poster ran last year and did receive the agreed upon cash prize despite the quoted poster's attempts to use his position as commissioner to troll the entire league into obvilion. Please take note that I absoultely spanked his stacked team when it mattered and therefore his scam league was far less of a scam league because the quoted poster faltered down the stretch. Please take note of this humiliation going foward. Thank you!

Awwwwww too bad you couldn't do it like a man and just admit you got your money so you and all your little friends that you've let come on here and call me a thief for a year could shut their fat internet tough guy mouths. Are you talking about my stacked team that lost my top pick in D.Johnson for the season in the 1st quarter of the first game of the year? Would that be the stacked team you speak of...lol. I still took 2nd place with losing him and a couple other top players.

Some of us are men and some are just little boys with a title.

Gotta go

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Even if he failed, he was trying to rig it by vetoing legitimate trades among other things. I consider it a hanging offense.

Were you in the league fat mouth?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagine being a crooked commish of a FFL and rigging it to win it all, only to come in second place.

(by that, I mean: imagine being @dabears70 )

I am running around all over in your big ole head...lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Were you in the league fat mouth?

my buddy Mike Touhy was and he told me all about your nefarious ways. Why are you bragging about your team btw when you lost?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagine taking a perfectly good thread about the possible DROY, but turning it into breaing forum rules, talking about everytime you're right, and boasting about how you almost rigged a fantasy football league.

Look at how many of you are on here talking about me instead of the topic....i run in all your heads. It's really sad. Just look at all of you clowns...lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
my buddy Mike Touhy was and he told me all about your nefarious ways. Why are you bragging about your team btw when you lost?

Lost? Shit i won like $75 or some shit like that in a $25 buy in and i did it with a team found on the waiver wire....lol that's a win for me going against those douche bags that ruined the league from the beginning.

I better stop before Vu makes up another way to give me a infraction.

This board used to be the best board ever for my first 3-4 years on here but ever since they unbanned all those clowns a few months ago or whatever it was this board has definitely changed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lost? Shit i won like $75 or some shit like that in a $25 buy in and i did it with a team found on the waiver wire....lol that's a win for me going against those douche bags that ruined the league from the beginning.

This board used to be the best board ever for my first 3-4 years on here but ever since they unbanned all those clowns a few months ago or whatever it was this board has definitely changed.

I hope you donated your $50 to charity because rigging a league to steal money and not even winning out is even more shameful than rigging it for the championship. SMH

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Says he has to go; makes four additional posts.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Espn ranks Roquan and 6th overall rookie thus far.

http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bro...kings-leave-no-surprise-by-leagues-top-rookie

6. LB Roquan Smith, Chicago Bears

Stats: 108 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 INT

Previous ranking: 9

Rare athleticism and savvy have been consistently on display in a Bears defense that locked down the Rams in Week 14 and is now among the league’s top four in scoring defense, total defense, sacks, forced fumbles and interceptions. Khalil Mack gets much of the attention, but Smith has had a huge role in Chicago’s run to the divisional title.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Pretty easy to win a team built off of the waiver wire when you manipulated the waiver order and were changing peoples line up and vetoing trades that didn't benefit your team. but congrats on second place?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't believe DB70 had to go and make this thread completely all about him and how he is right 100% of the time. NEVER WRONG

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look at how many of you are on here talking about me instead of the topic....i run in all your heads. It's really sad. Just look at all of you clowns...lol

It's not healthy to post with this much anger.