Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What would be your CoC (Code of Conduct)?

I'll start with my own.

1) Anything goes except for
2) Hall monitors or
3) Drunk authoritarians
4) AnarchoTotalitarianism

Please share your thoughts.

I'd ban everyone

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ok, so I thought about this and I think if I was a mod I would take pleasure in banning bitchy little babies that whined about other posters all the time.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You done figured it out.

When I was just nine years old, my parents were killed in an alley behind the movie theater we had just seen Hackers at. Shot down in cold blood by some sports related internet message board poster.

I vowed that one day I would post on every sports related internet message board until they made me a moderator just to turn all of your E-lives into E-Hell.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you mean "you people"?

Fans of various Chicago-based professional sports teams.

You can put that card back into the deck now, New Mexican.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fans of various Chicago-based professional sports teams.

You can put that card back into the deck now, New Mexican.

That's right I had forgotten, congratulations to @Burque on his being granted Mexican citizenship!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd ban every conservative except for Ommy.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is probably more a technical issue than "mod driven".

But there needs to be some checks & balances in place.

For example, on the old board a poster could only give a positive (thumbs up etc.) to another poster only so many times b4 it requested that you "spread it around"......I can't remember the exact verbiage.

Anyway a similar rule should be in place for a poster giving another a "thumbs down".

WHY? bcuz it gets to a point where if one poster doesn't like another poster, then they can just give endless "thumbs down" regardless of whats posted.

I mean a poster can say ' I wanna send everybody send everybody gift cards' and get a thumbs down. Of course, I'm being facetious, but I think we get the point.

Also, if, for what ever reason somebody puts me on a "ignore" or vice versa, then both parties should be restricted from any contact until the initial "ignore" is removed.

In other words, if I'm on a "ignore", I shouldn't be able to still troll and give bad ratings the poster who put me on "ignore" .

I don't know how any of this could be instituted, but there needs to be some type of checks & balance system in place to protect and / or safe guard against continuous abuse of the " thumbs down" feature.

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

For example, on the old board a poster could only give a positive (thumbs up etc.) to another poster only so many times b4 it requested that you "spread it around"......I can't remember the exact verbiage.

Anyway a similar rule should be in place for a poster giving another a "thumbs down".

WHY? bcuz it gets to a point where if one poster doesn't like another poster, then they can just give endless "thumbs down" regardless of whats posted.

I mean a poster can say ' I wanna send everybody send everybody gift cards' and get a thumbs down. Of course, I'm being facetious, but I think we get the point.

Also, if, for what ever reason somebody puts me on a "ignore" or vice versa, then both parties should be restricted from any contact until the initial "ignore" is removed.

In other words, if I'm on a "ignore", I shouldn't be able to still troll and give bad ratings the poster who put me on "ignore" .

I don't know how any of this could be instituted, but there needs to be some type of checks & balance system in place to protect and / or safe guard against continuous abuse of the " thumbs down" feature.

Link?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Holy chit u sound like a lil bitch.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lmfao... your dumbass gets mad over thumbs down on an internet message board?

Fucking pussy.

Also, disliked.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@run and shoot , if I may, please note post #1, wherein I ask, what would be your Code of Conduct (CoC)? How would you articulate and enforce the rules of your own personal mod-dom? Also, what would be the impetus or seminal reason for your wanting to be a mod in the first place?

tardigrade ... I respect your comments and linkage