IGT: Blackhawks @ Jets 2/10 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
St._Louis_Blues_at_Chicago_Blackhawks_GOAL.gif

33-17-5, 71 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

@

giphy.gif

25-27-4, 54 points, t-10th place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:08 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com

Welcome to the February hockey doldrums. Save for a few matchups with some other playoff contenders, this is the time of the year when the 82-game schedule tends to drag on and on and on and on and on. And that's before the upcoming six-day stretch where the Hawks won't play a single game thanks to the freshly-negotiated "bye week" that every team gets. Before that long trip, though, it's a quick Canadian swing for the Hawks with stops in Winnipeg tonight and Edmonton tomorrow. I recommend they win this game.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And that's before the upcoming six-day stretch where the Hawks won't play a single game thanks to the freshly-negotiated "bye week" that every team gets. Before that long trip, though, it's a quick Canadian swing for the Hawks with stops in Winnipeg tonight and Edmonton tomorrow. I recommend they win this game.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

I second the recommendation.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Blackhawks can show up against the Jets who seem to always give them trouble. Looking for Toews to continue creating and building off of his previous games.

On a hockey side, really interested to see how Laine responds to being sat for the second/third period of his teams last game. Have to believe he comes out motivated.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Laine played 13 minutes and this is some gigantic overblown story for a Jets team with nothing else to talk about.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
this is really the year of the Amonte and Roenick American/general Hawk point scoring legacy's been surpassed by Kane, Toews, and there was even that general JR goals total pass up by Hossa

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
this is really the year of the Amonte and Roenick American/general Hawk point scoring legacy's been surpassed by Kane, Toews, and there was even that general JR goals total pass up by Hossa

They're approaching a decade with the team now (holy fuck, a decade) which surpasses the Chicago tenures for just about anyone I can think of in the last 20 years, so they're going to start checking off a ton of milestones, I bet.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Breadman pulling out primary assists like rye bread

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Score first.
2. trade goals in the second
3. hold in the third

Would be nice to see the old fashioned Hawk formula in full effect tonight, and not collapse like last month.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Breadman pulling out primary assists like rye bread

Kane said on the live feed back on the bench after "Fuck you." Pan: "what?" kane: "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" and then he smiled. I couldn't see his hands but he may have been massaging Panarin's real hard. "Fuck you."Smile.

I think Kane may be employing a new "Catholic Cloak" method of motivating the new sexy "cherub" baby faced angel Panarin to replace Teuvo as the alter boy of the Hawks. Sorry bro, somebody has to do it. You know what they say...no stubble on the chin...no polyps in the sin.

Then my favorite Winnipeg color commentator saying from the NHL Ticket home feed, "Hossa is a handful." And this was BEFORE the spinerama.

As Real Housewives Chicago knows, Hossa IS a handful. yeeeowwwww

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
muhahahahahaha. And the devils deal reaps the greatest line in hockey hat trick.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hossa has 15 seasons of 20 goals

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hossa has 15 seasons of 20 goals

And went on pace for "DIRTY THIRTY" tonight with the cherry.

Lickity split!! Banana whipped cream. Drip Drop. Splish splosh. Sploppy bitch. Thats right. sploppy slut bitch. Fuck turrets. You know the kind I'm talking about. sploppy.