Not open for further replies.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Don't blow it in the 3rd. Keep composure, don't give the Sharks 2 PP's off the bat, and kill your best defenders legs early.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Brookbank is seriously under-rated. He's filling nearly every open gap within a second.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uggggggghhhh on the PK, not a smart penalty by Leddy.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank You Anti!!! I knew you were a Hawk at heart! 4 on 4!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:yeah:

gg

Everyone that turned off the game after the quick 2-0 missed a good one.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
:yeah: :fap: :cum: :blackhawks:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
In the end, it was a real good game last night and another important 2 points on the road.

Thought it was a very telling game for Crawford. He got down early but really composed himself and put together a very solid two periods for the win. Last season, Crawford may have given up more or gotten yanked...hopefully this game adds to his confidence.

Bickell had his best game of the season. He was in the play, he was chirping, he was throwing his body around. I still don't think he will consistently do this, but this is the Bickell that helps this team out the most.

Kane had two goals...but he looked lazy again and had way too many blueline turnovers. Don't know if Kane is worn out or what, but the last few games haven't been his best regardless of the scoresheet.

Saad/Toews/Hossa line looked great. Saad has been adding value to that line over the last few games and hopefully that goal gives him some confidence. Toews and Hossa both played great games.

Bolland looking good at 2c is starting to wear out. I think Kruger to 2c and Bolland back at 3c would be beneficial for this team. That second line has been looking pretty bad (Sharp included who played meh again last night) as of late and Bolland just isn't bringing that offensive touch that is needed if he is to be the 2c instead of the role that he really did great at, 3c. Kruger has shown some nice poise with the puck and with Kane/Hossa (instead of Bollig/Mayers/Frolik) I think we could see Kruger play really well.

Kane/Shaw/Stalberg all have to stop with the blueline turnovers. Leading to goals for the other teams and missed opportunities for the Blackhawks.

Loved the play by Duncan Keith. The hit wasn't a hit to the head but the player left his feet on Mayers. When a player like Keith comes to the aid of a role player like Mayers, the whole team gets behind it and rallies big time. Showed some solid leadership there and hopefully that will bring the team closer together even.

The importance of faceoffs showed up last night. Sharks scored their first off a Kruger loss and the Blackhawks scored their third off a Mayers win. Was good to finally see the Blackhawks get a goal off a faceoff.

Big game Thursday, no reason to stop now and hopefully this team takes it to the Coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.