IGT: Bulls (0-0) vs New York (0-0) Wed at 7PM on WGN *2014-15 REGULAR SEASON OPENER*

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The team looked great. Rose will start to look better over time but we didn't really need his best tonight. McDermott had a great showing in his first game, always thought he would turn out to be a steal. Dunlleavy is an underrated defender, I was very happy with the job he did on Melo. Hopefully Jimmy can play Friday.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The team looked great. Rose will start to look better over time but we didn't really need his best tonight. McDermott had a great showing in his first game, always thought he would turn out to be a steal. Dunlleavy is an underrated defender, I was very happy with the job he did on Melo. Hopefully Jimmy can play Friday.

Just not this Friday...2-4 weeks

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I thought it was a great win, but i'm not getting ahead of myself. Great ball movement, but we played a HORRIBLE team who is still trying to get it's offensive identity going. Not to mention, all the scrubs not named Carmelo on the team.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It really was an old fashion ass kicking. Brooks had a very good game. I thought that he ran the 2nd unit well. Gibson was the best man on the floor. It is amazing how much he has improved from his rookie season. He has developed a pretty good post game and a nice mid range jumper.

The best part of the game to me, though, was the job all of them did on defense.

However, it was the Knicks. I wonder if Noah asked him how its going to feel being missing from the play-offs once again:)