IGT: BULLS vs Minnesota Saturday at 7PM CT on CSN & NBATV

Who wins?

• T'Wolves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZOMG WE SHOULDA GOT IN ON DAT WIGGINS TRADE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Flip Saunder's teams live on playing dark horse and crumble when they are ranked high. They get hot, and they collapse. You never know when they come in ready, and when they come in sloppy. Good coach, not great, so you can't underestimate them. We did, and probably were too focused on the whole Jimmy/Rose/Taj depth cover-downs than we were with the scouting reports. Whatever, live and learn, improve in the season, take the win and do what you gotta do.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dunleavy has been better McDermott so far...Doug is still adjusting hes not ready to be a starter

i think its best we keep Dun for now unless we are getting a upgrade
Dunleavy is definitely outplaying McDermott by a ton, but part of me thinks his job is slightly easier on the offensive end. The way I see it, Dunleavy gets more clean looks playing off of the guys like Gasol, Rose, and even Butler. McDermott is playing off Taj (who seems to be a black hole) and Aaron Brooks and as a result doesn't quite shots that are quite as easy. Now at the same time, Doug had good looks yesterday...he air balled an open corner 3..he's gotta make those, but I think when Doug plays the best, he's playing with Gasol and Rose in the game. I think his only basket last night came off of a Gasol pass.

I think the same was true of Korver when he was here. When it was the bench mob playing and Korver was just running off of screens on every possession, he didn't make as many shots as he did when he was with the starters and just reacting to Rose's drives.

Moral of the story, Doug still needs some work, but if he gets rotated in such that he's playing with the starters, he may be able to develop more of a rhythm because his shots will be easier.

Dunleavy's been playing really well though, definitely got to give credit where credit is due.