IGT: Canucks @ Blackhawks 3/21 at 7:30 p.m.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
dis fucking game

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Oh no both goalies suck, should traded for miller

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried getting the old HawkQuarters to do that when Saad changed his number from 43 to 20, but was told they couldn't do that because of some sort of NHLPA licensing issues.

Just cut the nameplate off yourself. It's easy if you just snip the threads. You can probably order a new nameplate online and find someone to stitch it on. Try Jerry's Hockey Warehouse.
Or, just leave it nameless and tell people it was supposed to be a Saad.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Just cut the nameplate off yourself. It's easy if you just snip the threads. You can probably order a new nameplate online and find someone to stitch it on. Try Jerry's Hockey Warehouse.
Or, just leave it nameless and tell people it was supposed to be a Saad.

That's gonna be the plan for the next guy who wears No. 20.

What a weird game tonight. Not often you get a nearly 3-1 shot advantage and then lose.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Six guys with 20+ goals now.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Honestly I'm glad they lost. Maybe it'll wake them up a bit to realize just because they are better than someone doesn't mean you don't show up for the start of the game. Gotta respect your opponent no matter the standings.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty much an epic failure by all the core members not named Hossa...and the rest were carried by the depth.

They should be embarrassed--especially Brent, "The Refrigerator" Seabrook. He looked like Cullimore out there last night.

Ahh well, onto the next one.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shit officiating. FU Schewchuk.

Hard to complain when your team gets a large discrepancy of PPs in their favor but in this case I have to agree...poor officiating, which pretty well matched the quality of the play on the ice by both teams. Crawford has bought them a lot of undeserved points this season....tonight he gave one back. He has earned that luxury.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Hard to complain when your team gets a large discrepancy of PPs in their favor but in this case I have to agree...poor officiating, which pretty well matched the quality of the play on the ice by both teams. Crawford has bought them a lot of undeserved points this season....tonight he gave one back. He has earned that luxury.

I don't know how Crawford gave back any points last night...none of those goals were on him. Sometimes that's just how it goes but I didn't see one goal and think "Crawford should have had that one". Some tips, slam dunks, and some nice in close moves, just how it goes.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the 3rd period fireworks but there's a 1st & 2nd, too. ...as far as I know... :thinking:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shit officiating. FU Schewchuk.

Yeah....lets not blame this one one the Hawks. Toews gets pushed into the goalie, obviously.

And then Darling was interfered with by a player clearly in the crease, obviously. Given the timing of the other penalties...I'm more than a little displeased and suspicious of the outcome last night.

Ryan Miller was the reason for the slow start, nothing else.
Between that and Crow acting like he is still concussed (and probably is from Weber), fuck. Stupid game. Miller gives me the heeby jeebies.

They had 10 shots all game for christ sake. Fuck my life.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah....lets not blame this one one the Hawks. Toews gets pushed into the goalie, obviously.

And then Darling was interfered with by a player clearly in the crease, obviously. Given the timing of the other penalties...I'm more than a little displeased and suspicious of the outcome last night.

Ryan Miller was the reason for the slow start, nothing else.
Between that and Crow acting like he is still concussed (and probably is from Weber), fuck. Stupid game. Miller gives me the heeby jeebies.

They had 10 shots all game for christ sake. Fuck my life.

Actually, let's blame this one on the 'hawks:

For the 2nd night straight they only played 20 minutes--and it took a goalie pull to wake them up.

The only 2 D-men that looked like they belonged in the NHL last night were Keith and Hjammer...the others looked Beer league.

Toews, Kane, & Panarin has to be carried offensively by Hossa, Hartman, & Panik

Kane wouldn't shoot, and Kane/Toews aim on shots and passes? Well, they couldn't hit the broadside of Rosie O'donnel.

The only reason the SoG were so low is because the Canucks couldn't get possession back until the 'hawks gave it away like an ebola-laced fruitcake--nd when they did get a chance it was usually a Grade-a scoring chance, and in both Hartman and Darling's words, they left Crawford out to dry.

The only thing suspicious is how the hell we managed to get a point out of the worst I've seen the 'hawks overall play since Adrian Aucoin captained the team.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Adrian Auction......FU for uttering that long-forgotten name.