• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
♠ B u c k e t s ♠;1625932 said:
Do you guys believe the Bulls are missing "toughness" ? I mean I like Kirk and Noah, and maybe Jimmy, but we'll need some toughness come the playoffs. I REALLY like Kurt Thomas.

The simple answer is No. Gasol had a bad game offensively but he played pretty well defensively. When you take a step back on things. At the end of regulation, the Bulls were missing Rose and Butler. That is your starting back court. The Cavs won this game because they won the rebounding battle and the Bulls threw away the game in the last forty seconds of regulation.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tristan Thompson was MVP last night. Good game.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
This team has got to learn how to finish games when they have a lead. Five points up with 40+ seconds left? You cannot lose that game, especially to a team that you are trying to compete for a championship with you. Snell's foul was so very stupid, especially where Lebron was on the court. Then also, the decision to let Hinrich run the offense on their last possession in regulation was also stupid. He didn't start the play until 8 seconds on the shot clock remained. Way too late to start that, especially when Hinrich is not a good point guard. BTW, I thought Hinrich had a great game over-all in this one. His hustle and tenacity were outstanding. I'm putting the blame on Thibs. Despite a good game from Snell, he should not have been on the floor at the end of regulation and Hinrich should not have run that last play. That, tome, was bad coaching decision making.

While blowing a 5 point lead with that amount of time left is unacceptable, we got quite a few bad calls towards the end of the game.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who Rose? Rose was not injured. You can't play with an injury. Rose got knicked up, but his minutes are limited anyway. With that, of course they took him back and iced him up.

He is not going to cross that 30 minute threshold, until the 15 game mark. And that is smart. The last part of his return, is to get animated to banging around, and playing through the contact.

I have seen enough to know that Rose is back. He balled last night. I don't think that there is anymore rust, outside of getting used to the contact again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Never said Rose wasn't back. But he was injured, and that's why he didn't finish the game in the closing moments... If you really believe that the reason Rose wasn't on the floor at critical portion of the game is because Thibs had a minute restriction on him is simply denial. It was due to precaution due to the minor injuries to both ankles.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Never said Rose wasn't back. But he was injured, and that's why he didn't finish the game in the closing moments... If you really believe that the reason Rose wasn't on the floor at critical portion of the game is because Thibs had a minute restriction on him is simply denial. It was due to precaution due to the minor injuries to both ankles.

I do believe that the minutes are going to be heavily restricted in the early going. Rose is going to be heavily managed, as the number one goal is to get him to the post season fresh and healthy. Hell, even Noah was on the Bench resting in the closing minutes. Also, Pau was kept in for most of the OT period. Thibs is managing minutes. He did the same thing against the Wolves.

It was played by Cleveland with playoff intensity, but not by the Bulls. These are no longer the Baby Bulls. This is a veteran team with extensive post season experience. The Bulls will manage the regular season, and turn it up in the playoffs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: