IGT: Coyotes @ Blackhawks 2/23 at 7:30 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hayden is going to miss the playoffs, and probably be eager to get out there. Think of him as Toews Jr. He is going to sign just to play as soon as possible and keep progressing as fast as possible by playing the highest level of hockey they will let him.

I don't know. Just my hunch. If we get him 10 games, and he wins 3C or if something were to happen between now and the playoffs to a center, I think there is a chance he could be the boost we seek, or that Kero can continue to play into the role, or at the end of the day you go

Panic Tazer Sm
SuperPAK
Hartman-Hino-Hossa
Desjardins-Kruger-Ras

That is the worst case scenario!! Pretty slick.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm thinking this is going to be a lot like the game in Arizona a few weeks back: Hawks get big lead early, 'Yotes close the gap, Hawks put it away late.

Good call man!

Loved the O effort all night. Loved the D and G effort for the last 40 mins. Starting to think Keith hiding an injury or something. You kinda expect flubs like Rosie did on the 1st goal from him...but Keith losing his man on the 3rd? Not his usual.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
16938801_10155184246683258_4959153511085626130_n.jpg

Pregame. Coyotes bench.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Toews/Schmaltz/Panik line heating up is not a fluke.... they are showing consistent chemistry, puck possession, and scoring.... this is very exciting.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Toews/Schmaltz/Panik line heating up is not a fluke.... they are showing consistent chemistry, puck possession, and scoring.... this is very exciting.

Yes...in the future we should find Toews a speed guy and a forechecker, big guy. Toews as the tweener who is a little bit of both seems to do really well if he has a mate that can skate with him, and one that can scrap and check with him.

Saad(little of both), Hossa(little of both)

Hino is the one getting lost....but from what I have seen of him and Hossa I still prefer the H-H-H and a shut down line over other combos. Although Hino as the offensive wildcard in the

Desjardins/Ras-Kruger-Hino/Hartman equation is interesting.