6. A.J. Pierzynski (C)
7. Dayan Viciedo (LF)
8. Jordan Danks (CF)
9. Ray Olmedo (3B)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
youk with sore knee. better to sit guys against bad teams now.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Gordon Beckham (2B)
2. Alexei Ramirez (SS)
3. Adam Dunn (DH)
4. Paul Konerko (1B)
5. Alex Rios (RF)
6. A.J. Pierzynski (C)
7. Dayan Viciedo (LF)
8. Jordan Danks (CF)
9. Ray Olmedo (3B)

why not put Beckham in the #2 spot :hitler:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Are Beckham's parents in town, what is this?

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beckham sucks.

:nelson: He's had great power lately basically hitting 3 homers in last 4 games, but one was robbed.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo needs to work on his hitting. He should be a good hitter, but he just isn't doing it right now. Needs to figure out what's wrong.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo needs to work on his hitting. He should be a good hitter, but he just isn't doing it right now. Needs to figure out what's wrong.

if you look at his swing its powerful. looks like all he wants to do is go yard. im still not sold on danks playing more for him though. if we are to make a run at the division we cant have danks, hudson, and olemedo. id rather have hudson, abreu, and someone that can play ss in case of injury. abreu will get on base at a better clip than danks

Sent from my USCfans guide to being an uneducated baseball fan using Tapatalk

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you look at his swing its powerful. looks like all he wants to do is go yard. im still not sold on danks playing more for him though. if we are to make a run at the division we cant have danks, hudson, and olemedo. id rather have hudson, abreu, and someone that can play ss in case of injury. abreu will get on base at a better clip than danks

That's the problem with Viciedo. He's going with the all or nothing swing when he doesn't really have the pure power yet to be that kind of hitter.

As far as Abreu goes, I'd be fine with it when he was in his prime. He's not in his prime. And I'm a Danks supporter. No problem with him being 4th outfielder.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo seems to be going through what a lot of players go through and that is he has an above average ability to put the bat on the ball, but facing the best pitchers in the world they are exploiting his lack of plate discipline. It can improve. The degree to which it can improve for Viciedo is going to determine what he is as a major leaguer (below average, average, above average).

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Viciedo seems to be going through what a lot of players go through and that is he has an above average ability to put the bat on the ball, but facing the best pitchers in the world they are exploiting his lack of plate discipline. It can improve. The degree to which it can improve for Viciedo is going to determine what he is as a major leaguer (below average, average, above average).

I agree. We see/saw this same problem with Ramirez. They're free swingers. All you have to do to strike them out is put a breaking ball in the dirt. Hopefully he can learn though.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beckham in the 2 spot :buttrock:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who should dh with konerko and rios out?

Why not use Youk as DH/1B, Dunn at the other, Hudson at third. It just looks bad when Hudson is your DH.

Also pointless to give both Rios and Konerko a break when they have a day off tomorrow. Should've given one the break yesterday and one the break today. But I'm not the manager. I'll trust RV I guess.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not use Youk as DH/1B, Dunn at the other, Hudson at third. It just looks bad when Hudson is your DH.

Also pointless to give both Rios and Konerko a break when they have a day off tomorrow. Should've given one the break yesterday and one the break today. But I'm not the manager. I'll trust RV I guess.

konerko and rios both out due to back issues

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
konerko and rios both out due to back issues

I know they said they were injured, but I think rest yesterday could have helped. I'm not going to call RV a bad manager or anything, but that doesn't mean this is good. What I said is true. Hudson as DH is bad. Is that not true?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 runs combined vs shit bags like Chen & Guthrie. :rolleyes: