Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well less than half the players on this team actually played with him in the NHL.

doesnt matter when its the core that counts

Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug using Tapatalk

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Well less than half the players on this team actually played with him in the NHL.

If a fan can observe his weakness, there is no excuse for the guys on the ice.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
You have been Hjammered, girly men!

[video=youtube;BKiu0DC974w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKiu0DC974w[/video]

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Emery with an excellent save...for once!

clap.gif

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
So much fun this year. I know the postseason is the only thing that really matters, but damn this is nuts the run they are on right now.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Defense is suffocating these Sharks.

:troll: :smug:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks have done a great job of clearing the front and generally making it an easy night for Emery.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Drive home safely! Beep beep!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stars of the Game......

Kruger

The Hammer

Chloe Trestman :blackhawks:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Another real good win tonight. Tonight's win was by the role players, not the stars.

Bickell, Frolik, Kruger, Bolland, Shaw, and Mayers all played well and exceeded their roles tonight. Bickell has put together a solid 4+ games in a row, his contract year has apparently lit a fire under his ass. Defense played a well rounded and safe game.

Emery with another solid game. Was shaky in that first game this season but have to love how he bounced back and has come up big. Blackhawks will need to rely on him for the rest of the season and possibly big time in the short term.

The only player that I thought played a poor game was Stalberg. Too many blueline turnovers and too many board battles lost tonight. Kane was just "meh" tonight but shows those flashes that everyone is becoming used to.

Loved the Hjalmarsson goal. Very nice play by Kruger. Great patience by Hjalmarsson to wait for Mayers to get in position and good to see Mayers get in front of the goalie. Niemi stops that shot probably 99/100 without a screen...getting in front of the net, traffic, is huge. Thought that was important tonight and the Blackhawks did a nice job with the traffic.

In terms of the Toews fight...I was a fan. Obviously this is easy to say when it appears he came out just fine, but he has to play his game and play without hesitation. Thornton has been giving Toews the business all the way back to the concussion last year. Good to see Toews stand up for himself and the team rallied around it with a big kill.

Should be a fun game on Sunday. I'll be heading down with some friends for the 2:30 start!

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Konroyd just described a punch as an uppercunt. Awesome.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
If a fan can observe his weakness, there is no excuse for the guys on the ice.

Ya, but so can other teams, so it is the same as any team that should be able to pick up on his weaknesses by now, don't see any clear-cut relative advantage here.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So was this as thorough of an ass-beating as it appeared to be on Twitter? Missed most of the action while I was working, but folks on Twitter seemed to indicate that the Hawks were never really in danger of losing this one.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
So was this as thorough of an ass-beating as it appeared to be on Twitter? Missed most of the action while I was working, but folks on Twitter seemed to indicate that the Hawks were never really in danger of losing this one.

The Sharks made it interesting when they got the second goal back quickly, but the Hawks were in charge for basically the last two periods. It was clear that the Hawks were the better team last night.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Ya, but so can other teams, so it is the same as any team that should be able to pick up on his weaknesses by now, don't see any clear-cut relative advantage here.

No, it's just the case of easier said than done.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Niemi Said "No more, Please God, stop scoring, I can't take it....I'm not as good as I thought I was, I miss you guys, take me back please!!!" -- as he was getting Hjammer'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.