Illini BB

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
What an unappealing game. The level of bball was so poor. I'd rather watch Illinois lose to Iowa than beat Northwestern. Blech.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What an unappealing game. The level of bball was so poor. I'd rather watch Illinois lose to Iowa than beat Northwestern. Blech.
The first half was poor. Iowa has been playing poorly as of late. Let's see if Illinois can pull a win out of its bunghole tonight.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And the season falls with a thud. Ayo hot the freshman wall, I don't think he goes pro now.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
And the season falls with a thud. Ayo hot the freshman wall, I don't think he goes pro now.

Borderline at this point. I think part of it depends if he likes the coach or not. If he absolutely hates Brad, he's probably gone even if he's a 2nd round pick.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Remember when we watched the selection show, saw where the Illini were seeded and who they were matched up against, and came away thinking they got a bad draw?

I miss that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Remember when we watched the selection show, saw where the Illini were seeded and who they were matched up against, and came away thinking they got a bad draw?

I miss that.

Today used to be one of my favorite sports days of the year. That abruptly ended around 2014

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

I miss that.

Well, according to Parade, we are headed in the right direction so nothing to worry about.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Remember when Jerry Gee beat out Antoine Walker for "Mr. Basketball" in Illinois, signed with the Illini, then proceeded to suck for the next 4 years? That was great.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Remember when Jerry Gee beat out Antoine Walker for "Mr. Basketball" in Illinois, signed with the Illini, then proceeded to suck for the next 4 years? That was great.

Had Duke on his list, didn't he?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Rumor is UI has gotten verbals from Curbelo and Adam Miller, 2 top 60 guards.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rumor is UI has gotten verbals from Curbelo and Adam Miller, 2 top 60 guards.
I hope that's right. I would be thrilled. Pleasantly surprised.

My nephew from Peoria has been convinced Miller was heading elsewhere, but it seemed like the writers who suggested he may stick in Illinois acknowledged that it was a change of heart. So, let's hope that's true. Would be big.

Last edited:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The signs are good. Let’s let both these players have their moment in the sun to announce. Signing these two would be huge as Ayo is expected to go in the draft and Feliz is graduating.