1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I look at Philly and I see a weak by playoff qualification's record standards in a weak conference.

AND WTF the Cubs just signed f***ing Howry?

STEAL

Liked Posts:
lol, if this becomes a Philly V Chicago final, I feel we will see lots more of STEAL

Since my best e-friend (yes, homo) runs this site, I don't think I'll be going anywhere.
:crazydance:

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can anyone argue that any series this year has been better than the current Hawks v. Sharks matchup?! You won't ever find a faster pace than this series. Yeah arguments can be made for any of Montreal's series or for Philly's comeback... or perhaps the Vancouver drama. But still, there has never been a more thrilling series than the current Western Conf finals. Hell burning tempo, rubber flying everywhere, and hits in both ends. Need I mention the highlight reel saves???

STEAL

Liked Posts:
How can anyone argue that any series this year has been better than the current Hawks v. Sharks matchup?! You won't ever find a faster pace than this series. Yeah arguments can be made for any of Montreal's series or for Philly's comeback... or perhaps the Vancouver drama. But still, there has never been a more thrilling series than the current Western Conf finals. Hell burning tempo, rubber flying everywhere, and hits in both ends. Need I mention the highlight reel saves???

Sounds like normal hockey. Don't see anything special here. Not much competition AND looks to be a sweep? Realllll fun.

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol... if only the East had the power of the West. Hey, at least Philly doesn't play like a bunch of girls though. I welcome a Hawks v. Philly Cup finals 100%.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I am of course biased when I say the Hawks V Sharks matchup is the best, but STEAL is right...new fans, or just casual watchers will be drawn to the east....2 underdogs, big cities, etc.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
*cough* BUMP *cough*

Now steal, you got pissy when 'Hawk fans started being Douches after a 2-0 series. Don't be the same douche when the series is tied.