Instead of Mock, could it be as simple as...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bring me an immediate starter at a primary need spot of DT, DE, CB or a secondary need spot like WR, S, TE, LB or OT. Leave the rest up to Emery? He is a good judge of talent based on his prior exerience with us as well as post Bears. Do this I will be happy with the first pick.

Find us another starter in the second and a few possible future starters later, would be awsome as well. Just give us quality. :buttrock::bears:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm actually a fan of trading down and acquiring a few more picks. Let's start building for the future; so we're not stuck in "rebuild" phase.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm actually a fan of trading down and acquiring a few more picks. Let's start building for the future; so we're not stuck in "rebuild" phase.

I wouldn't be against trading back with New England to get one of their late first-rounders and maybe pick up another third. It really depends on who's available at #19.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wouldn't be against trading back with New England to get one of their late first-rounders and maybe pick up another third. It really depends on who's available at #19.

Stockpiling 3rd & 4th rounders aren't bad...you just have to play smart with those picks. Which is something JA didn't do after the Bears made it to the SB. If you go back and look at his history prior to the 2005 season...it's pretty damn good in those rounds.