2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
None of those players you mentioned have done anything except Kittle. And even that is a stretch.

Even ND produces better TEs
lmfao Try Dallas Clark!!!

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I grew up a Miami fan.

Miami is the real TE U, so this thread is a joke anyways.

No one gives a fuck about Iowa.
Damn. I thought you were an unbiased football fan. I didn't wanna come in here all homerific calling Miami TEU, even though everybody outside of Iowa fans knows it's true.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The fuck. Why am I even debating with an Iowa fan how their school sucks

Ugh...I was dating a Hawkeye chick during the BeatHard starting years; even when doing well in the division, it was painful football to be forced to watch every Saturday. The booze helped.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Miami seems more impressive with Jimmy Graham, Greg Olsen, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow Jr.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wasn't surprised that Murray was taken first. I honestly wasn't surprised when the Giants didn't take Haskins and Haskins fell to the Redskins, because I wasn't really sold on Haskins' performance in the Urban Meyer offense. The biggest surprise of the draft to me was both Iowa TEs going in the 1st round. Never happened before. You would think that a college team with two 1st round TEs would have a dominant offense, overpowering opponents and scoring points at will. Nope. Iowa's offense was pretty mediocre (although still good enough to hang 63 on the Illini).
[/QUOTE Maine South could hang 63 on the Illini !

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I grew up a Miami fan.

No one gives a fuck about Iowa.

I had a friend who was a doctor at U of Miami, and we went to a game. This was a few years ago...before Miami's "resurgence" under Richt that resulted in Miami still trying to win their first ACC divisional title since joining the conference!

Anyways, the experience of attending a Miami game was remarkable. The stands were half empty, the people who were there had no interest in watching football. My friend said that the only people who attended the games were gang members, which scared away the few remaining fans that cared about Miami football.

The last time Miami football was relevant, Craig Krenzel was winning the national championship.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I had a friend who was a doctor at U of Miami, and we went to a game. This was a few years ago...before Miami's "resurgence" under Richt that resulted in Miami still trying to win their first ACC divisional title since joining the conference!

Anyways, the experience of attending a Miami game was remarkable. The stands were half empty, the people who were there had no interest in watching football. My friend said that the only people who attended the games were gang members, which scared away the few remaining fans that cared about Miami football.

The last time Miami football was relevant, Craig Krenzel was winning the national championship.

How Larry Cooker won a title is a fucking mystery. Shows how well Butch Davis had that prgoram stocked before he left for the Browns. LSU ended them in the Peach Bowl (05 or 06?) with a 41-3 blowout.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Well that's interesting. Every Iowa game I've attended the past 5+ years has been almost sold out, yet NOBODY cares about them.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I see a lot of similarity between Coker and Phil Fulmer at Tennessee. Both won titles with perhaps the best ever team in their program's history, then proceeded to destroy the program in short order then disappear completely from the CFB landscape.