Is Jets rookie Sam Darnold perfect tonic for what ails Bears’ defense?

Washington

Liked Posts:
If Fangio doesn't press cover and blitz this game, he never will.

That is what I thought in the 2nd GB last year with Hundley playing. The Packers were on a short week and we were coming off a bye. Fangio did nothing to confuse Hundley and he ate them up.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Dont blitz. Bring pressure with 4 and drop 7 to get all the turnovers.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They will implement a short passing game scheme and walk up and down the field

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this is just like the TB game----this kid should be sacked 11 times and the Bears should roll here. I am skeptical of that previous hope but for your threads sake, a HELL YEAH---Bears ROLL over NYCJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we will win the game, but the Jets have a better D than Tampa Bay

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They will implement a short passing game scheme and walk up and down the field

Without Mack we can’t get pressure rushing 4 though. Floyd is verified trash and Hicks is gassed by half time every week it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
My confidence went from we will steam roll the dolphins to I hope we beat the Jets real quick. The life of a bears fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Jets are without Powell, 3 of their best d-backs, and have a rookie QB who's looked very pedestrian since his fairly good debut.

The Bears should win this game by multiple touchdowns.

Yet, the Bears probably should have also won the Miami game by multiple touchdowns.

Still, I won't lower my expectations for this team. They have the tools. They have the weapons. They have the scheme. They have the coaches. No excuses---I expect this team to be 5-3 in two weeks, with a chance to be 6-3 going into the Lions game at Soldier Field.

The Bears were winning by double-digits in each of their 3 losses this year. That they lost each of those is a goddamn travesty. I refuse to say, "Oh, well, that's O.K.---This year can be the transition year." Nah, this team is better than that---it's time to perform down the stretch like it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jets are without Powell, 3 of their best d-backs, and have a rookie QB who's looked very pedestrian since his fairly good debut.

The Bears should win this game by multiple touchdowns.

Yet, the Bears probably should have also won the Miami game by multiple touchdowns.

Still, I won't lower my expectations for this team. They have the tools. They have the weapons. They have the scheme. They have the coaches. No excuses---I expect this team to be 5-3 in two weeks, with a chance to be 6-3 going into the Lions game at Soldier Field.

The Bears were winning by double-digits in each of their 3 losses this year. That they lost each of those is a goddamn travesty. I refuse to say, "Oh, well, that's O.K.---This year can be the transition year." Nah, this team is better than that---it's time to perform down the stretch like it.

But we don't have K.Hunt, Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce