Been a fun team to watch all year long. Great win let's keep this roll going

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Sox are next....the thing about them is that they get all amped up for the Cubs because they are for the most part, considered second class citizens baseballwise in this city. They'll probably stop the streak but I'd sure like to see the Cubs win the other two.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
#WeAreGood

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Sox are next....the thing about them is that they get all amped up for the Cubs because they are for the most part, considered second class citizens baseballwise in this city. They'll probably stop the streak but I'd sure like to see the Cubs win the other two.

Sox are taking the Sale game vs. Haren for sure.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This one will make it 7 in a row but what's even more impressive is that they had just come off a 6 game streak....it's 13 out of 14 now!

And the one loss was to very good team, and Cubs came back from big deficit before falling.

Fun run. Keep it going.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Seriously? You are rooting for Cards to win? And call other people names?

I root for Cards to crash and burn.

I pray that the Cardinals lose every game they play, but my prayers go unanswered. I hate St. Louis fans smug asses. Looking down at us Cub fans. It's just horrible that the cardinals have multiple World Championships and the Cubs haven't sniffed one for over a hundred years. Man I hate it. Even both Red Sox and white sox fans laugh at us Cub fans. I'm sick of being the butt of jokes of my friends who are White Sox fans. The time is now!!!

Liked Posts:
I pray that the Cardinals lose every game they play, but my prayers go unanswered. I hate St. Louis fans smug asses. Looking down at us Cub fans. It's just horrible that the cardinals have multiple World Championships and the Cubs haven't sniffed one for over a hundred years. Man I hate it. Even both Red Sox and white sox fans laugh at us Cub fans. I'm sick of being the butt of jokes of my friends who are White Sox fans. The time is now!!!

Dawww Professor Pouty Face came to the forum.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Dawww Professor Pouty Face came to the forum.

Wouldn't you. I'm a Bears fan, Cubs fan and Illini alum. I haven't seen a major championship since the 90s Bulls. No I don't and won't count the 2005 white sox. Real cub fans will ever accept that WS.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wouldn't you. I'm a Bears fan, Cubs fan and Illini alum. I haven't seen a major championship since the 90s Bulls. No I don't and won't count the 2005 white sox. Real cub fans will ever accept that WS.

Become a Blackhawks fan.....championships come every other year.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:

The Cubs will be pumped too, especially knowing what the Sox did to us at Wrigley.

Anything but a sweep by the Sox is fine by me.

Even if they take just one game (hopefully more), then maybe they can fatten back up on the next home stand of seven games against Detroit, Atlanta, and one game with Cleveland before heading out west.

The Giants will have to face the Pirates and Cardinals coming up on the road, and still have the Cardinals at home later.

This is a chance for the Cubs to make up ground on someone.