IST: Cubs at Brewers up at Wrigley North

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excellent at bat by Rizzo. Hader was just better. Nasty dude

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I don't know how to feel.... the cubs bullpen has got through 3 innings without a run? Is such a thing possible?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bryant needed to bring Almora home there. I know this board mostly dismisses any criticism of him but Bryant needs to find a way to be a more productive hitter with RISP.
Thats just because he walks alot

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know how to feel.... the cubs bullpen has got through 3 innings without a run? Is such a thing possible?
It is a strange occurrence

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just missed that one Willson

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
It's dumb that mil some how gets away with throwing hader for 3 innings. That shouldn't be allowed to happen

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
So far this team is very hard to watch...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It's dumb that mil some how gets away with throwing hader for 3 innings. That shouldn't be allowed to happen
you know, people say that there will hardly have to be an effort for Counsel to become the all time winningest manager in Brewer history. Garner has 550 something. OK, Hader did not have to pitch the first two games of the series, a blow out and an oppo blowout. But Hader going to an injured list or gets referred to as having tired arm in august and september may change this.

We all know the Milwaukee ownership is hell bent on beating the cubs. They tried to keep cub fans out of the opening day game and lost out on selling some 14,000 seats. Its personal to them to pull all stops to beat the cubs. Seems like Theo is the only one that has that fire down here.