Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't understand comments like this. The Cubs had as much business winning as the other team did. Sure, they missed a lot of chances, but they scored more runs than their opponent before the outs ran out. That's literally the point of the game.

They couldn't score with bases loaded no outs, couldn't score with man on third and 1 out. Squandered too many scoring changes. They tried giving it away. Had no business winning. They won, I'm happy about that but really the Diamondbacks should have put that away.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
They couldn't score with bases loaded no outs, couldn't score with man on third and 1 out. Squandered too many scoring changes. They tried giving it away. Had no business winning. They won, I'm happy about that but really the Diamondbacks should have put that away.

Well 3 runs was a mountain in the end. Backs had complete advantage after the 9th. It is either they didn't want to close the door or once their backs were against the wall the wolf woke up.

Honestly they lack the killer instinct that is required to be a champ. They will be out of it by July unless they man up.

Cubs didn't win. DBacks gave that game away. 6 failed opportunities to score a run is a failure. 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th inning they failed to score 1 run to close. And they decide to score 2 after the Cubs post 3... Wolf in a corner.

Last edited: