1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Almora is so damn slow. How on earth did he not score here

TL1961

Liked Posts:
0-2 to Russell Martin, who had 3 K's, and we lost him. Rats.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Motherfucker. This team MUST find a way to improve on the road and at hitting with RISP.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Maddon....please stop the fuckery and plant KB’s ass and his shit arm at 3B.

Not sure what can be done with AA who lives in the clouds mentally.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
EAT IT.....he is a .500 pitcher and will never be anything more.

I said it at the time of the trade, I'm saying it now. They over paid....and it's not just Eloy. I'll bet Cease himself will at least be
Quintana's match.
He was a .500 pitcher cause he played for a shitty team. He was a true number 2 at the time. Dispute the rest of what I said about the innings, era and cy young voting

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
100% agree. I disagreed with the trade from the moment I heard about it.
His fate was sealed when they had to have Heyward, and no, stop telling me his pep talk won the world series. We did not sign a motivational speaker for 182 million dollars, that KB, Rizzo and Baez have all outplayed planting the seed of how much they are going to be worth.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Maybe this will come to play during the playoffs, if we get that far, so I cant bash madden yet, but shouldn't something been done about Turners pine tar bat. Isnt it just the width of the plate? You know, the George Brett deal?

I know he was not a difference in the series, but it cant hurt throwing a guy off his game.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
His fate was sealed when they had to have Heyward, and no, stop telling me his pep talk won the world series. We did not sign a motivational speaker for 182 million dollars, that KB, Rizzo and Baez have all outplayed planting the seed of how much they are going to be worth.

While I don’t think for a second Heywards speech is why we won the World Series, if it was he would be worth every bit of the $182 million. Also his contract has zero effect on what KB, Rizzo, Baez, or anyone else on this team will get or ask for.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
While I don’t think for a second Heywards speech is why we won the World Series, if it was he would be worth every bit of the $182 million. Also his contract has zero effect on what KB, Rizzo, Baez, or anyone else on this team will get or ask for.
Well, I dont know if you heard my soap box speech, but go to work, get the most results, then when its time for a promotion, instead of giving it to you, they bring in an outsider at 10 times your salary and he gives the management one bright spot per quarter that justifies him being there.

People do not seem to realize these guys are people too and for them to watch Heyward being the highest paid player for so long, it might just tug at their short hairs.

No, I am not preaching what other people think, I am saying put yourself in that situation.

Long run, this team would be better off with our best players being the highest paid players.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Heyward living up to his contract...forcing the intentional balk!