Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It doesn’t mean she cheated on him. In some states you’re required to fill out a reason and it’s more of a “check the box” thing that lawyers suggest you do when fighting for some custody. This part was filed in the state of Tennessee, which is one of those states it’s required.

They explained it more on 670 the score. We don’t know 100% either way.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Also, thoughts on Doolittle and Maddon?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It appears most people had better things to do than post on the board last night, but the broadcast included a nugget from Len and JD about Heyward. What they have done with him essentially is put his focus up the middle and oppo so he doesn’t get out front and roll over in as many ground balls. This is very good coaching.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Zobrist has been a non factor this season. I'm not even sure why any really miss his non production right now.

Cubs are better off keeping a static OF with Bryant giving the occasional day off on a corner spot vs Zo absorbing those PA'S.
I like Zobrist but with this being his last year, not being productive and all that going on, im kinda hoping he retires and it gives the cubs a little extra cash to spend

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Well, most bosses won’t, but apparently Zobrist’s boss will.
So stop telling them what to do. It’s not yours to decide.

And i disagree with what the Cubs are doing here. Do they have to listen to me? No. But I'm free to bitch about it as much as I want.

Get over Julianna's whoring around and play ball! FYI, I wonder if Julianna has met Dave Martinez?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And i disagree with what the Cubs are doing here. Do they have to listen to me? No. But I'm free to bitch about it as much as I want.

Get over Julianna's whoring around and play ball! FYI, I wonder if Julianna has met Dave Martinez?
You disagree with everything. Worst poster on CCS.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Zobrist but with this being his last year, not being productive and all that going on, im kinda hoping he retires and it gives the cubs a little extra cash to spend
You think he is going to retire mid season? LOL

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew my post would be controversial and some responses would be unfriendly but I don't think personal attacks or disgusting things being said about my wife were necessary.

You could make the argument that Maddon giving players time off for health or personal reasons now will pay dividends in the post season and I would concede that.

My marriage is rock solid but if the unthinkable happened I personally wouldn't be asking for an indefinite leave of absence from my job. That's all I'm saying and anyone is free to disagree.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew my post would be controversial and some responses would be unfriendly but I don't think personal attacks or disgusting things being said about my wife were necessary.

You could make the argument that Maddon giving players time off for health or personal reasons now will pay dividends in the post season and I would concede that.

My marriage is rock solid but if the unthinkable happened I personally wouldn't be asking for an indefinite leave of absence from my job. That's all I'm saying and anyone is free to disagree.
Thanks for the update

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
D69Bd0mXYAE0-TZ.jpg

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
You think he is going to retire mid season? LOL

They'll announce his retirement at the same press conference where they fire Joe Maddon.

In May.

Just as I predicted all offseason.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They'll announce his retirement at the same press conference where they fire Joe Maddon.

In May.

Just as I predicted all offseason.
I just hope we get back to .500. We would be lucky to be there.