IST: Cubs vs. Mets

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Baez gets hot the O gets hot.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
How am I trolling? A
Troll is a fan of another team that comes to a rivals board to talk shit and I’m a cubs fan and been once since the early 90’s. I know I’m not the only one on this board who’s ever been negative or down on the cubs or a particular player. Hell there are several on here that like to talk bad about Theo but the cubs never win the World Series if he doesn’t come here so you won’t see me dogging him but I will absolutely predict the cubs to lose or struggle if they are playing bad at the time, which everyone here would agree that they have been for the last month

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I take that as a yes funky nuthugger
And you would be wrong.
IllfatedMadDormouse.webp

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How am I trolling? A
Troll is a fan of another team that comes to a rivals board to talk shit and I’m a cubs fan and been once since the early 90’s. I know I’m not the only one on this board who’s ever been negative or down on the cubs or a particular player. Hell there are several on here that like to talk bad about Theo but the cubs never win the World Series if he doesn’t come here so you won’t see me dogging him but I will absolutely predict the cubs to lose or struggle if they are playing bad at the time, which everyone here would agree that they have been for the last month

Troll, DOES NOT... have to be a fan of another team, so you would be once again wrong. As far as your mention of "shit talking" yes you are good at that. As for the rest of your drivel...TLDR