IST: Seattle Mariners (61-64) @ Chicago White Sox (68-55)

How many wins do the White Sox get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

Tell me a story Jack
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rain rain go away, I wanna see the M's win today.

DaBearsrule4ever

Liked Posts:
Tyler Flowers with a big home run two days in a row. Hopefully this holds up with it being only the 7th inning.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game should have started at 1 and played in the light rain instead of waiting like they did.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
The game should have started at 1 and played in the light rain instead of waiting like they did.

Agreed. But their method got us a W so, I won't complain. :)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
tyler flowers has some major pop in his bat. the game i saw him hit one was early in the season against det and it was a moonshot, than the one in toronto was crazy, and today! oh and at wrigley.

If he can get atbats he can be a pretty descent slugger. could you imagine him in the NL playing everyday?

bantamfan

Liked Posts:
you gonna upload any photos from the game?

I got nearly 150 pictures and will post them when I return to Bradford

Was chufffed I even got to see 7 innings, as when I saw the weather on the news I was very doubtful it would happen! One of the staff told us that they had the option of postponing at 3pm, and playing it today instead. Good job for me they didnt as I have plenty of other stuff today.

The home run from Tyler was superb. It was amazing to see the sheer joy and relief it brought the people around me. Must've been a killer for the seattle players though....

Also, the Tex-Mex nachos are the best thing I have ever eaten at a sports event....and I've been to hundreds and thousands of different sports grounds across hte world.

Status
Not open for further replies.