I've decided...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chandler Jones is who I want the Bears to pick with the 19th pick. Hate me, hurt me, spit on me, I don't care.. I'm feeling little pain. Chandler Jones Emery!!! Hear me! :bearbang: :beer::buttrock:

And if you don't agree... :flipa: :kick:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, with a clearer head, I'm still a fan of Chandler Jones but the above post is a product of a buzzy mind. Beer ftw!

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Hahaha, let's hope Emery is lucid when he makes his pick. And it isn't just the beer talking, Mike Mayock is gaga over Chanadler Bong.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, Mayock and a few others. This draft so feels like either a DT or DE for our first pick, it will just come down to who's available and is considered the best out of all of them.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Chandler Jones is Jon Bones Jones' (UFC) little brother. I'm down w/ Chandler Jones being a Bear. :smoke:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Mayock thinks Chandler Jones will be the best defensive player from this draft in a few years.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayock thinks Chandler Jones will be the best defensive player from this draft in a few years.

Lets hope if Mayock is right, the Bears see that too and draft him (of course no one above us can know this). :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: