J.A. Adande brings back a bad memory

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Wow this is a great article, I'm surprised too I thought it was just passionate Bulls fans that cared about that call. That call still pisses me off and Hue Hollins still doesn't acknowledge that it was a bad call, even after what all his buddies say to Steve Kerr, and he barely touched him.

One thing I disagree with is the end when he said the Knicks were the better team. No way, they were very even that year and the home court was the main advantage. If that call doesn't occurr then we win that series and we probably win the Chip. Most of the time in a 7 game series the best team wins, but when they are even the slightest things can make the difference and momentum and home court is everything. I also think that Jordan was suspended for gambling so he would have come back no matter what, but that is one of my conspiracy theories, although I have heard it from some seemingly credible sources.

This was different than the Charles Smith thing simply because that was a no call, so the refs were letting them play just like they always do. The Hollins call was him deciding to make a call that would decide the game and it was also against the norm of what the refs were calling at the time. Just aweful, I'm glad that it is haunting Hollns/Hubert Davis and that puke Hue should apologize, what a coward!