Jay Cutler's head tick

Anyone notice he was bobbling his head back and forth before every play? He looks like a life size bobble head when he does it. I do the same thing when playing hockey, but I bob vertically lol.

His head started ticking when the offense started clicking last year and the team when on a tear. But have no fear, knox is not here to slip and surrender a pick that knocked out cutty for the final 6. With Jeffery coming back, its expected that every games passing attack will jack up the scoreboard. This elite offense's sweat will secrete excellence and get us back on track. Yup

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Tourretts. At least it's not the verbal kind.

Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
cutlers head tick was in high gear today. he does it a lot during his press conferences. not as much on the field, but today the head tick was all over the place

Yea. Cj2K had a crazy tick after his td. I also wonder if they take pre workout supplements. They make me tick lifting weights. Are pre workouts even legal in the nfl?

BradyJay

I thought I was seeing things when this was happening today. I've never really noticed it as much, if ever before out of him? Reminded me of the lunch lady at school....old lady with a bad tic...I would get headaches from watching her take my milk money..

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
I thought I was seeing things when this was happening today. I've never really noticed it as much, if ever before out of him? Reminded me of the lunch lady at school....old lady with a bad tic...I would get headaches from watching her take my milk money..
You got rolled by the lunch lady??? Must have been tough for you in school. :)