My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
From his latest mailbag on The Athletic:

“I think the noise will continue to get louder and louder now that there is even more of a microscope on it. The Packers brought this drama and attention on themselves over the last year,” Glazer wrote. “I think it will get harder and harder for the team to quiet that noise, unless the Packers are absolutely lights-out on offense.”

Full story: https://theathletic.com/1038410/201...ch-superstar-player-doesnt-get-enough-credit/

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe they should trade for Deshaun Watson.....have you seen his qb rating....WOW*

*sarcasm

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
giphy.gif

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nothing would make me happier than to watch that organization implode. Rogers calling out teammates and coaches, missing the playoffs again. It's the stuff that dreams are made out of...

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long will it take for the media to figure out Aaron is the problem??

HOF Qb's are never the problem... The problem is the people around them that can't figure out how to work with them. ;)

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
For what it's worth Jay Glazer has a good number of internal sources and rarely brings up this stuff just for click bait. Add in that after firing McCarthy the FO is on thin ice and the Rodgers will be 36 there's a lot of pressure on that team to win now.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
For what it's worth Jay Glazer has a good number of internal sources and rarely brings up this stuff just for click bait. Add in that after firing McCarthy the FO is on thin ice and the Rodgers will be 36 there's a lot of pressure on that team to win now.
I really don’t know whose at more fault for that dumpster fire, Rodgers for doing everything in his power to get him fired or the FO for not firing him earlier.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Didn't Emery ask Cutler for approval of Trestman? Lebron of the NFL can't even get that respect. He'll demand a trade if they don't let him pick the next coach for 2020.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I really don’t know whose at more fault for that dumpster fire, Rodgers for doing everything in his power to get him fired or the FO for not firing him earlier.

Trying to figure out that situation makes me tired. Weather's it's McCarthy's pug eyes, Rodgers poopy attitude or a front office that's sorta spineless the whole thing stinks of sadness.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of us are surprised the drama queen wasn't consulted about the next coach (shows how much respect they have for him)...

and none of use are surprised the drama queen is complaining about getting his way...and its only training camp!!

Training camp!!!

What the fuck is he worried about audibles in June for? Only a drama queen who has to bitch about every detail even when it doesn't immediately pertain.

I'm in disbelief...but then the person and the source...its just like WOW...

what a fucking bitch.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
None of us are surprised the drama queen wasn't consulted about the next coach (shows how much respect they have for him)...

and none of use are surprised the drama queen is complaining about getting his way...and its only training camp!!

Training camp!!!

What the fuck is he worried about audibles in June for? Only a drama queen who has to bitch about every detail even when it doesn't immediately pertain.

I'm in disbelief...but then the person and the source...its just like WOW...

what a fucking bitch.
Top 5 QB in the league and a 1st ballot of HoF'er.

But sure, lets go with "drama queen bitch"... the Bear fan logic is strong.