Jeffery

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
After tonight's game, this kid is going to be good too. He only had 32 yards on 3 catches but I can see the potential. Can't wait to see him grow up infront of our eyes. Bear Down!!!!!

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
164 yards through 4 games. Good for a rookie. He'll be elite.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I think they'll learn how to use him more as the season goes along...seems like he can catch that intermediate stuff all day long..

casinnova

Liked Posts:
I didnt see bennet make a catch. didn't he have a streak? was it disciplinary for being a bum lately? or just matching up with dallas?

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure he started over hester tonight. (Unless they have officially named him starter over Hester and I missed it.) Hester is slowly seeing less playing time and kept himself around for another week with the one touchdown play.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wish he could have got a TD tonight on the big stage. Besides giving him a boost I would have won my fantasy game. All I needed was 4 more pts for the win.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I didnt see bennet make a catch. didn't he have a streak? was it disciplinary for being a bum lately? or just matching up with dallas?

Bennett was hurt, and I don't know if he had any streak given that he missed most of the first half of last season.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
He did start so that is a start. Once Cutler gets some confidence in his line Jeffery production should increase greatly.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Wish he could have got a TD tonight on the big stage. Besides giving him a boost I would have won my fantasy game. All I needed was 4 more pts for the win.

And you decided to play jeffery? Lol you deserve to lose

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
He did start so that is a start. Once Cutler gets some confidence in his line Jeffery production should increase greatly.

I think this is true. Tice is starting to understand what the OL can and can't do, and if tonight's any indication Cutler is as well. Once he realizes that he can't hold on to the ball too long everyone's production should go up.

Man

Liked Posts:
I see Marshall and Jeffery both with 1000 yards next year.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time they show BM siting on the sideline, AJ is right next to him. I don't think Alshon could have a better mentor than the new-and-improved Brandon. These two are going to be fierce together.

Completely agree with this. Marshall, since he was diagnosed, has been a completely different person. And he seems like he wants to be a mentor to people, not only off the field, but on the field as well. Alshon looks like he's soaking up as much as he can, which should not only help him with on the field play, but his off the field work ethic as well.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
It's going to be really fun to watch AJ grow up in front of us. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think Marshall is a good locker room presence for not just AJ, but for all the young guys. Soak as much of it up as possible AJ.

Nequeo

Liked Posts:
Anybody have AJ's catches from last night as video?

Remember that one play when Jay wanted to signal him sth at the line and he didn't see him, and when he finally turned his head to Cutler, Jay was ah whatever, waving dismissively. :)

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I would like it if he put on ten pounds of muscle this offseason though.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call me a homer but I've already got an autographed Jersey. I've been excited about this kid since we picked him up.