Jerrell Freeman suspended 4 games for PEDs

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He won 1 game that year, I'm merely asking him to double or triple that. You think I'm asking too much?

Yes. Have you seen the Browns play?

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Well McCown is back, and in the last 6 games they play the Giants, Bill and Chargers, teams that often play down to the level of their opponents. The chances are slim but maybe McCown can pull off some miracles.

It would be funny if McCown just balled out like he did here for this final stretch and they won something like four of these last few games to completely kill their chances of a top 5 pick.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
This is selectively arbitrary bullshit on part of the NFL. Guarantee NFL darlings get a pass on this. But with that said, at this point, we should be seeing more rookies/other players seeing action. Kwiatkowski has much better potential and should be fun to watch.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Looking Food against the run is his specialty I here.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel for Cutler's teammates, he sucks so bad the rest of the team feels they need to take PED's to give them a chance to win a few games.:smug2:

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is just laughable now. Just abort this fucking team, no one would care outside of Chicago.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As many drug suspensions as wins.

Someone please explain to me how this isn't as embarrassing as the Trestmam years.

At least with Trestman we won 5 games.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
This team is a train wreck.:lmao: Now if the 49ers and the Browns would just win some games.:thinking:

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
This team is a train wreck.:lmao: Now if the 49ers and the Browns would just win some games.:thinking:

I think the Niners will get the W over us if we roll Barkley out there. We might not have even won with Cutler. Who knows though. Knowing our luck Howard will go for a historic day and the D will add a TD & play lights out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niners need only beat the Bears. The Browns are seasoned professionals at sucking. There's no beating them at it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At a minimum, can Bears players please start using better PEDs. I mean fuck, you'd think if they were taking all these drugs, they'd at least be 500. right now.

To that end, the NFL should really have a process in place whereby if your team sucks, the suspension for PEDs is reduced or waived. Instead, players will be forced to continue playing on the shitty team for league minimum pay over those 4 games.

Your calling for a suckage barometer?? It could work, if you throw out CCS Pre-Season SOS predictions.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
On the plus side(if you can call it that) we get a heaping helping of Kwiatkowski to see what he's got in 4 games.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I'm just very confused as to what ever happened to the idea and plans to have trainers that can keep players healthy for 16 games? Or is that from Goodell's pusification of the NFL???????????
Gotta make the game safer,yet we have more injuries,and more severe injuries per season than ever before! Maybe we should have had him and his cronnies out on the feild to earn the millions it took to ruin this game.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
As many drug suspensions as wins.

Someone please explain to me how this isn't as embarrassing as the Trestmam years.

At least with Trestman we won 5 games.

Exactly, I can't believe people are still saying Trestman was worse.