Jets @ Blackhawks IGT Nov. 2nd at 8:00

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's easy...Versteeg has played much better than Morin so far this season. Versteeg is still a blue line turnover away from Q's doghouse...but he has given some real nice support throughout the top 3 lines and creates offensively. Morin hasn't played well enough or consistent enough to get the ice time. This is Morin's last shot and he isn't making the most of it...he would be in Rockford if he didn't have to pass through waivers first.

I've been a fan of Morin, the prospect. Thought he had to increase his foot speed which he did but there is so much more. I always described his game as a mini-Brouwer type. He is the most inconsistent player right now and if Carcillo didn't get injured...Morin would still be in a suit during the game. He needs to improve on the boards, in the defensive end, his teammate awareness, etc. He shows flashes of what he can be...but so far it has just been that - flashes. Morin just isn't cutting it at the NHL level right now.

We're not going to get too far with this because I'm seeing a guy that's been pretty damn good on the forecheck and currently has the best even strength Corsi rating on the team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Byfuglien was the one that started that whole thing with the punch to Kaner that you see in that photo. Only thing that worthless heap (and it's a large heap) of shit did all game.

I hope Seabrook, Bickell, and half the team absolutely showed up angry!!! Had I been the goon I would have left the bench and just thrown haymakers from the start, no talk. Pound time. Bite time. Knock them out and gas their face as you climb off. Fucking that means its on, party time.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything is going to be just fine, guys. You're merely allowing the Bears to contaminate your thinking. This team was one goal away from winning the Stanley Cup last year (they would've steamrolled the Rangers and we all know it).

In through the nose, out through the mouth...
:beer:

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything is going to be just fine, guys. You're merely allowing the Bears to contaminate your thinking. This team was one goal away from winning the Stanley Cup last year (they would've steamrolled the Rangers and we all know it).

Indeed, not too worried.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:

:smug: