Jordan Howard/Nagy vs. Urlacher/Trestman

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WTF? If you are going to use yards from scrimmage, which you didn't specify in your original posting, then Howard would have more than just 2 100-yard games. So which is the problem area of yours...math, communication, logic, all 3?

Why do you make things so unnecessarily difficult? What on earth are you talking about? And, my point all along is that Cohen and Robinson were more important than Howard.

Yes hence why when you brought up Cohen I went back and noted that Cohen had 4 games with 100 yards from scrimmage while Howard had 3. Translation. Cohen still wins.

Howard had twice as many 100 yard games as Tarik Cohen and Allen Robinson combined. Tarik Cohen had 0 100-yard games. Allen Robinson had 1 100-yard game. Cool!

Football stats aren't linear, but even using your 'logic', it's still completely absurd. I would say that Cohen and Robinson were more important than Howard in terms of the Bears making the postseason in 2018, but following your reasoning, they weren't.

This is completely illogical. Cohen and ARob contributed in different ways while Howard has a very limited skill set.

Case in point. Cohen had 4 games where he had over 100 yards combined rushing and receiving while Howard had 3. That is with Cohen getting 100 less touches.

Howard also didn't do much to occupy the defenses attention as while Cohen represented a mismatch in the passing game, Howard did not attract 8 men in the box as he faced one of the lowest percentages of 8 men in the league (14%).

You are trying too hard here Rory.

It would be helpful if you actually read what was being said. Your whining has already been addressed in post 57. Please try to follow along. Your attempt to bring up Cohen and ARob is stupid as they contribute in ways that Howard with his limited skill set cannot. Howard is first and foremost a runner and if he is not going that then he offers very little in the passing game. Hence why I only focused on his running but if you want to bring his receiving into it, it still doesn't help him much.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Perhaps the Bears could have replaced Howard with Jerick McKinnon in 2018, yo.

The point is he would have been replaced so pretending like they would not have is dumb. They could also have drafted Phillip Lindsey so your attempt to cherry pick someone who got injured is dumb.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He had 61 yards. Sorry I think whoever his replacement could manage 61 yards at 3.5 per carry. Cohen had 3.9 per carry. Replacing his production with Cohen and whoever they drafted signed as a result of trading Howard would not be hard as 3.5 per carry is not impression. So this makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense in relation to the OP.

How do you keep missing this?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You need a raise!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Also, don't let remy try to control you by demanding that you show HOW the 1st Vikings game goes differently if Howard WASN'T a key cog in that game. That is a bullshit tactic in every way.
That's his MO...the only way he can keep the vortex going is to request that posters prove a negative for him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's his MO...the only way he can keep the vortex going is to request that posters prove a negative for him.

Lol if someone claims we lose without Howard then the burden of proof is on them.

Imagine crying because someone ask a person to defend their argument.

Are you guys God? We should accept on faith what you say?