Karlsson Recalled, Crawford Out

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was lights out the last half of the season in Rockford. Not sure why you are chuckling, he was the single reason they even sniffed the playoffs.

I have NOT seen anyone that watched ANY of the IceHogs season this year suggest what you are suggesting.

Yup

Ton

Liked Posts:
He was lights out the last half of the season in Rockford. Not sure why you are chuckling, he was the single reason they even sniffed the playoffs.

I have NOT seen anyone that watched ANY of the IceHogs season this year suggest what you are suggesting.

Heading into the season, meaning before the lockout.

...Bandwagoner!

R K

Heading into the season, meaning before the lockout.

...Bandwagoner!

Well at that point I'm going to guess you must not have been paying attention to the Ice Hogs. Because had you, you'd have seen him be fucking awesome. Which he was.

This year, whether it lack of team defense, poor coaching, or just bad Hutton, he's not.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Well at that point I'm going to guess you must not have been paying attention to the Ice Hogs. Because had you, you'd have seen him be fucking awesome. Which he was.

This year, whether it lack of team defense, poor coaching, or just bad Hutton, he's not.

I'm still laughing! Just as much as when St. Pierre being fucking awesome in the AHL was called up to the NHL years ago. Should of started Hutton last year! We might have won the Cup.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank God that black guy is a good goalie.

JENNINGS TROPHY HERE WE COME!!!

R K

Thank God that black guy is a good goalie.

JENNINGS TROPHY HERE WE COME!!!

After the way he played in Phoenix that first game I was worried. After his last three games, not so much. Although the team is playing crazy "team defense" so far this year.

Something that neither goalie had much benefit from last year.

Ton

Liked Posts:
After the way he played in Phoenix that first game I was worried. After his last three games, not so much. Although the team is playing crazy "team defense" so far this year.

Something that neither goalie had much benefit from last year.

Both the D and G's deserve credit for the improvements, definitely.