KENNY, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's only spring training, but the drama surrounding the Chicago White Sox is already in midseason form. Ace Chris Sale reportedly went off on team president Kenny Williams during a meeting in which Williams discussed the team's stance regarding Adam LaRoche and his son.

Does any true Sox fan want this pompous asshole any longer?????:thinking:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I think KW needed to get shitcanned after the Dave Wilder fiasco, but he's in the right here.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He supposedly wanted to take a job with Toronto last year I believe, but Reinsdorf didn't want him to leave, maybe blocked him...I can't remember how that played out.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fuck Laroche and the whiny ass white sox players. That fucking kid doesnt belong in the clubhouse every day. Maybe the shitty players should worry more about winning than young boys

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I think KW should have been fired years ago. But he was right in this situation with LaRoche. The White Sox are trying to operate a professional organization, not a daycare center. If a baseball career is not your highest priority, you should walk away. Judging from the amount of money they paid him, and their return on investmestment, LaRoche wasn't worth the special accomodations made. No other job or profession allows it's employees to bring their kids to work everyday--LaRoche is not special in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk