Keto and Intermittent Fasting

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody tried this together? Seems a match made in heaven considering Keto diet doesnt give a fuck when you eat. Im starting it today. Eat all macros between noon and 8 p.m. then fast until noon tomorrow. The high fat and protein of the keto should keep full longer.

Also, anyone got some keto recipes. I been messing around with some stuff. Variations of power bowls and different things.

Lets share our tips for this new year.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking you can eat whatever you want on a keto diet in 2019

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@silences watch out for kidney stones.

Mitchapalooza

Eat less, lose more.

giphy.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nvm

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m thinking a Grimson. He’s got to be a good 40 pounds when wet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to continue to have so much salt in your new 2019 keto diet?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I F ... Intermittent Fasting is awesome to cut weight and for maintenance.

Work your way to a 7 hr window then 6 hr then 5 hr if you can It multiplies the effects of increased Growth Hormone production and Testosterone

I coupled this with High Intensity Training ( Slow and then two days later Fast training intervals )and at 68 yo Have gained 10 lbs of muscle and lost an additional 10lbs of body weight

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Work your way to a 7 hr window then 6 hr then 5 hr if you can It multiplies the effects of increased Growth Hormone production and Testosterone

I coupled this with High Intensity Training ( Slow and then two days later Fast training intervals )and at 68 yo Have gained 10 lbs of muscle and lost an additional 10lbs of body weight

Holy CHIT! You're 68? You type like a very much younger man.

Thank u for keeping your sense of humor for so long! Most of the boomers on here are just angry/bitter asshats with no personality.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nice, I hurt my back and pinched two nerves back there. Wont do surgery so I am doing this high impact yoga and these diets to drops some quick pounds to get relief and then go from there.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nice, I hurt my back and pinched two nerves back there. Wont do surgery so I am doing this high impact yoga and these diets to drops some quick pounds to get relief and then go from there.

Did you hurt your back benging Grimson's wife baw?