Kevin durant

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
looks like kd had a falling out with draymond green. I know the bulls never get the big fish but I think its worth trying.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Might be a tough sell for a dude who went to a 73-9 team to win rings. Lakers, Clippers, Knicks more likely.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Might be a tough sell for a dude who went to a 73-9 team to win rings. Lakers, Clippers, Knicks more likely.

Bulls have to be more attractive than the knicks. Lakers doesnt seem likely since he and lebron play the same position. I don't think a starting 5 of dunn, lavine, durant, markkanen, lopez is a bad sell.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I would hope they would at least shoot their shot. 99% chance he won’t come to Chicago but you never know until you try.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm all for trying. I expect nothing though.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bulls have to be more attractive than the knicks. Lakers doesnt seem likely since he and lebron play the same position. I don't think a starting 5 of dunn, lavine, durant, markkanen, lopez is a bad sell.

until fred benches lopez again.

Why is it a conclusion that Durant is leaving that team?

Does not really matter, he took the easy road to rings signing with golden state, I doubt he will want to work for it again.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:

Lopez is not going to be on this team for much longer.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:

Clippers - Yes, it’s Los Angeles and Doc Rivers is the coach for now. However, the only promising guy they got is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Lakers - Sure, you got LeBron. However, they play the same position and if I’m not mistaken, I believe Durant wants to be the #1 guy on a team.

Knicks - New York seems to be a more likely situation than the other two. The status of Porzingis is unknown and it seems to be concerning that it is taking longer than expected. However, they do have some promising players like Knox, Robinson, and Trier.

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
Clippers - Yes, it’s Los Angeles and Doc Rivers is the coach for now. However, the only promising guy they got is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

Lakers - Sure, you got LeBron. However, they play the same position and if I’m not mistaken, I believe Durant wants to be the #1 guy on a team.

Knicks - New York seems to be a more likely situation than the other two. The status of Porzingis is unknown and it seems to be concerning that it is taking longer than expected. However, they do have some promising players like Knox, Robinson, and Trier.

I actually think LBJ and Durant are very compatible players.