Kevin Love IS Carlos Boozer with 3 pt range!

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
He's a Cutler apologist on the Bears forum so it's almost useless trying to talk sports with him.

I prefer Chicago Bear realist who sees the big picture and remember the days of Craig Krenzel, Brady Quinn and Cade McNown. I remember how Bear fans could not wait to get rid of Jim Harbaugh only to see him lead the Colts to the Super Bowl.

I find it equally tough to reason with meatheads to always want to get rid of a guy without a viable alternative and can't wait to write off a guy when examples of reclamation exist.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer Chicago Bear realist who sees the big picture and remember the days of Craig Krenzel, Brady Quinn and Cade McNown. I remember how Bear fans could not wait to get rid of Jim Harbaugh only to see him lead the Colts to the Super Bowl.

I find it equally tough to reason with meatheads to always want to get rid of a guy without a viable alternative and can't wait to write off a guy when examples of reclamation exist.
You are the ONLY one in the history of the world that "remembers" that.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
No, I remember that too. Bears fans wanted Harbaugh gone.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Per wiki

On December 31, 1995, in the AFC wild card game against San Diego, Harbaugh scored on a 3-yard quarterback sneak in the fourth quarter after a 32-yard interception return by Jason Belser and Indianapolis won 35-20.[30] Indianapolis won the divisional round game on January 7, 1996 over the Kansas City Chiefs 10-7, despite only 112 ayards (with 12 of 27 passes completed, 1 touchdown and 1 interception) from Harbaugh.[13] In the AFC Championship Game on January 14, Harbaugh completed 21 of 33 passes for 267 yards and a touchdown and rushed 29 yards on 6 carries.[13] But Aaron Bailey dropped Harbaugh's last-second Hail Mary pass in the endzone, and the Pittsburgh Steelers won 20-16 and went on to Super Bowl XXX, which they lost to the Dallas Cowboys.[31] For the season, he was voted to the Pro Bowl, was named Comeback Player of the Year and AFC Player of the Year, and was runner-up in the voting for NFL MVP.

I stand corrected, but just barely. Aaron Bailey dropped a sure touchdown pass, denying Harbaugh from leading the Colts to the SupeBowl. Still doesn't change that Bear fans ran off a future MVP runner up. I remember a lot of people breathing a sigh of relief when Bailey dropped that pass.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Per wiki

On December 31, 1995, in the AFC wild card game against San Diego, Harbaugh scored on a 3-yard quarterback sneak in the fourth quarter after a 32-yard interception return by Jason Belser and Indianapolis won 35-20.[30] Indianapolis won the divisional round game on January 7, 1996 over the Kansas City Chiefs 10-7, despite only 112 ayards (with 12 of 27 passes completed, 1 touchdown and 1 interception) from Harbaugh.[13] In the AFC Championship Game on January 14, Harbaugh completed 21 of 33 passes for 267 yards and a touchdown and rushed 29 yards on 6 carries.[13] But Aaron Bailey dropped Harbaugh's last-second Hail Mary pass in the endzone, and the Pittsburgh Steelers won 20-16 and went on to Super Bowl XXX, which they lost to the Dallas Cowboys.[31] For the season, he was voted to the Pro Bowl, was named Comeback Player of the Year and AFC Player of the Year, and was runner-up in the voting for NFL MVP.

I stand corrected, but just barely. Aaron Bailey dropped a sure touchdown pass, denying Harbaugh from leading the Colts to the SupeBowl. Still doesn't change that Bear fans ran off a future MVP runner up. I remember a lot of people breathing a sigh of relief when Bailey dropped that pass.

Jim Harbaugh led a 9-7 team to the AFC Championship Game in 1995. The Next season they went 9-7 again and made the playoffs and then got trampled in the first round. The next season Harbaugh fell off and the Colts went 3-13 and then drafted Peyton Manning. Harbaugh was history.

He was never very good. His stats in Chicago are rather awful. His stats with the Colts were nothing to write home about either. You make it sound like he was going to lead the Bears to a Super Bowl year in and year out.

Erik Kramer had a far superior year behind a terrible defense in 1995. The Bears and Colts both finished 9-7..The Bears lost their tie-breaker, the Colts were playing in a terrible AFC that sent three 9-7 teams to the playoffs.

This is really a silly point to be making in the Bulls forum.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

When did Brady Quinn play for the Bears?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Jonathan Quinn? Brady? Totally the same guy

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is this the Bears forum now? :bizarro:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Per wiki

Just a review of cj's "memory". The Colts made the SB in 1995, Brady Quinn played for the Bears, sighs of relief when the Colts didn't make the SB in 1995(but I thought they did)? despite Kramer having the better season in 1995

Also, Harbuagh was not "runner up" for the MVP that season.

He was 4th.

The voting for the NFL Most Valuable Player named by the Associated Press in balloting by a nationwide panel of the media:

Brett Favre, Green Bay 69
Jerry Rice, San Francisco 10
Emmitt Smith, Dallas 7
Jim Harbaugh, Indianapolis 2

http://www3.jsonline.com/packer/arc/0103/news/mvplist.html
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...ing-should-run-away-with-nfl-mvp-award/20626/

Virtually everything you "remember" is wrong.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Just a review of cj's "memory". The Colts made the SB in 1995, Brady Quinn played for the Bears, sighs of relief when the Colts didn't make the SB in 1995(but I thought they did)? despite Kramer having the better season in 1995

Also, Harbuagh was not "runner up" for the MVP that season.

He was 4th.

The voting for the NFL Most Valuable Player named by the Associated Press in balloting by a nationwide panel of the media:

Brett Favre, Green Bay 69
Jerry Rice, San Francisco 10
Emmitt Smith, Dallas 7
Jim Harbaugh, Indianapolis 2

http://www3.jsonline.com/packer/arc/0103/news/mvplist.html
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...ing-should-run-away-with-nfl-mvp-award/20626/

Virtually everything you "remember" is wrong.
i[I[/I]
Argue with wiki

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
i[I[/I]
Argue with wiki

Wiki has Brady Quinn playing for the Bears and the Colts representing the AFC in the SB after the 1995 season? Did they also delete their entry on Erik Kramer?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, he isn't a bull, therefore he sucks....