Kirk to be traded

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Interesting. I'm assuming you haven't heard what we're looking for in return right (unless you can't get that specific)?

DASMACKDOWN

Liked Posts:
Im not surprised by this. This is probably a year late imo. If Paxson wasn't so overly protective when he got Rose, a deal would have already been done.

The plus side on this though is that Kirk has been hidden behind Rose building back his reputation and trade value. Making his worth a bit higher now than probably at the beginning of the year.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
There seems like some good interest around the league. As for the return K.C. right after deadline said that they want expiring + prospect. Thats why they didn't do the trade. If were do the Deng for Shaq then we could sign 2 max stars

DASMACKDOWN

Liked Posts:
I dont think Rose needs a safety blanket any more. We could sign any scrub pg to help Rose if he is in foul trouble.

I still though am greedy and if we trade Kirk, make it count for now and in the future. Get the right guy, make the right move.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon - $9.385 million
John Salmons - $5.808 million
Derrick Rose - $5.184 million
Joakim noah - $3.129 million
16th pick - $1.328 million
26th pick - $0.867 million
Penalties - $2.838 million

Total = $27.906 million

With $59 million cap = $31.094 million

We could only offer one max contract. So $20.65 million to say Lebron James. ($120 million over 5 year deal). Then we have $10.444 ($60.5 million over 5 years) left for the second guy. Tyson Chandler, Luis Scola, Shaq would be the big men we would be looking in that price range. (Of course, it's more likely we sign Amare than Lebron....)

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
DASMACKDOWN wrote:
I dont think Rose needs a safety blanket any more. We could sign any scrub pg to help Rose if he is in foul trouble.

I still though am greedy and if we trade Kirk, make it count for now and in the future. Get the right guy, make the right move.

Salmons also makes it easier. Not having Salmons and trading Kirk if Gordon was to walk we're screwed @ SG but with Salmons even at worst case Gordon walks we still got John.....

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Kirk will be missed by me. I appreciate everything he has done for us.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
I never actually liked Kirk after he got Skiles fired

after he got skiles fired? I am pretty sure there were 14 other players who had a hand in that.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
He was the main reason

He played really bad but he never did anything behind Scotts back to get him fired.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I believe the culprit behind the firing of Skiles was Ben Wallace. KC Johnson and Brian Handley said that.

Riker

Liked Posts:
Who cares about Jerk Hinrich.

Out with him. Who cares, he's a bum.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh please not. :eek:hmy: He is one of my favourite players.

If he really does not play for the Bulls next season let´s hope that Rose will not get injured.

Then you guys will cry for the captain.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't think he is a bum, he is good defensively and adequate offensively. If you had an Olajuwon or someone like that on this team Hinrich would be great to have on the team, even with that contract. He can hit an open shot, and he can guard people pretty good. The only thing he has problems with is speed. I like him, I think he is a decent player, just don't like his contract.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
ryguy24 wrote:
Interesting. I'm assuming you haven't heard what we're looking for in return right (unless you can't get that specific)?

No, I haven't. I've just heard that he's not likely to be back, and that this is completely independent from whether we bring back Gordon.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Riker wrote:
Who cares about Jerk Hinrich.

Out with him. Who cares, he's a bum.

I think he's redundant on our roster, but he's hardly a bum or a jerk.