Not open for further replies.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I am in awe of this thread.

The natural reaction should have been to click on the "Like" icon to FT's post in the thread. Going the extra mile would have been quoting FT's post in the thread while adding a little comment like "Great post." Instead of doing either of these very common responses...the OP frames the post in quote tags rather than just use the quote icon the site provides...even using another quote box to include "First Timer Said" and inventing an whole new function we will call "paraphrase post" with the remy post at the same time. All this would be forgivable if it was done in the thread these posts appear in, but for no discernible reason at all...got made into it's own thread with a thread title that somehow, someway made this entire thing even more vague and confusing than it was from the beginning.

I honestly do not know whether to lock this thread or frame it on the wall so generations of message board posters can stare at it's perplexity like it is a ****ing Picasso.

Going the extra mile would have been quoting FT's post in the thread while adding a little comment like "Great post." All this would be forgivable if it was done in the thread these posts appear in

I couldn't... ( for what ever reason)...the thread was already locked. Perhaps the Williams thread would've been better suited for B&I. Or maybe, racism in the NFL is not a suitable topic.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I couldn't... ( for what ever reason)...the thread was already locked. Perhaps the Williams thread would've been better suited for B&I. Or maybe, racism in the NFL is not a suitable topic.

FT didn't lock it for the subject matter though.

mecha

Liked Posts:
CuckCitySports -- The Legend Continues

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldn't... ( for what ever reason)...the thread was already locked.

My bad. I did not realize that thread was shut down...although you still can "Like" a post in a closed thread. Unfortunately, it is my professional estimation that this thread is also going nowhere.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.