Lack of posts in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Team is 8-0-2 & we barely get any posts in the GDT's.
sad0020.gif

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Then post something worthwhile.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to believe our record. I know I shouldn't be surprised but this is far better than I expected. The only problem is how good San Jose seems to be (although we handled them last night nicely). We just have to stay healthy!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Ya, this board used to be super-active...

Hey, at least it's more active than the :fire: forum, they could go 34-0-0 and I wouldn't be able to draw anyone in.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
My rationale is simple, I don't know enough about hockey to post in this section w/o looking like an idiot!.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying 100+ posts per GDT but we're barely getting 20+.

I can't recruit new members for shit because I really don't post anywhere but here.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
It should probably be moved to the NFL Rivals forum.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
That hasn't stopped you from posting in other sections, though.

(rimshot)

You neither, whenever I take the time to look-up and post one of your contradictions...you conveniently vanish for a day or so.;)

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
My rationale is simple, I don't know enough about hockey to post in this section w/o looking like an idiot!.

slim-pickens-dittocopy_zps83141ada.gif

'Cept I don't mind looking like a meatball.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am gonna try to be more active in the GDT's, but sometimes i have buddies over to watch the game and I dont want to be an asshole on my laptop all night. But more active members talking hawks would be nice. I also think its more active when problems are going on, right now there are not a lot of issues with the team. Therefore not many people have much to say, everyone talking about faceoffs (the biggest hole) can only go so far.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am gonna try to be more active in the GDT's, but sometimes i have buddies over to watch the game and I dont want to be an asshole on my laptop all night. But more active members talking hawks would be nice. I also think its more active when problems are going on, right now there are not a lot of issues with the team. Therefore not many people have much to say, everyone talking about faceoffs (the biggest hole) can only go so far.

Well for me I am not going to be particularly active in GDT during the western road trips because games starting at 9:30 at night is fucking late for me. It should also pick up towards the trade deadline and postseason I would think as well.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Team is 8-0-2 & we barely get any posts in the GDT's.
sad0020.gif

You might want to mention that to Bettman the next time he pisses away training camp, pre-season and a third of the regular season. The hardnosed fans are still around but the "NHL Lite" fans have all seemingly taken a powder.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd post more, but when legitimate weaknesses are pointed out, even when the team is winning, 18 year olds and mods with zzzzzzzzz problems start spouting off like they actually know shit and pretend the Hawks are invincible. I'd rather post at an all Hawks forum where people actually know the game. *shrug*

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never post here, maybe I should more since I love the Blackhawks...just I don't know NHL as much as NFL.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I'd post more, but when legitimate weaknesses are pointed out, even when the team is winning, 18 year olds and mods with zzzzzzzzz problems start spouting off like they actually know shit and pretend the Hawks are invincible. I'd rather post at an all Hawks forum where people actually know the game. *shrug*

:rolleyes:

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I think the main problem is EVERYONE posts on the NFL forum here, including a lot of troll-idiots. It was the same way on the old Chicago Bears' forum and that nonsense alone forced most NHL fans to seek alternate forum boards where the discussion is about hockey instead of pissing contests. There are some absolutely fantastic forums out there for Blackhawk fans so I'm not surprised that this forum isn't being used a whole lot. Seriously, why would serious hockey fans post here when they have to deal with idiots who just stir up shit when there are forums where real discussions take place. This forum is just too accessible. Just my worthless two cents.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cool story Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.