LaVine is looking like a steal!

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
He looks good. Not sure if i would call him a steal. I still dont think the ceiling is high with him. In fact I would say this is the ceiling. Not a bad ceiling but definitely not superstar level.
He is averaging 32 ppg iscoring and shooting 55% and 45% from 3pt. What more do you want? They are so injured not even MJ could win with this. Not with all the 3s being shot. Different game bro.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
9 turnovers... Zach is money, but damn he needs to do a better job hunting openings, not forcing himself to split so many sets off most roll plays after getting into a catch and pass situation.

He's becoming easier to scout and will get exposed against tougher teams. We'll see if he adjusts against the warriors or if he's just a 6th man in disguise. All he needs to do is hit that catch and pass (other than those stupid low efficiency outlet transitions hoiboy likes to push.)

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
9 turnovers... Zach is money, but damn he needs to do a better job hunting openings, not forcing himself to split so many sets off most roll plays after getting into a catch and pass situation.

He's becoming easier to scout and will get exposed against tougher teams. We'll see if he adjusts against the warriors or if he's just a 6th man in disguise. All he needs to do is hit that catch and pass (other than those stupid low efficiency outlet transitions hoiboy likes to push.)

6th men don't average 32 points a game. He is definitely a starter. He is an All-Star caliber talent, especially in the East.