"Lazy Like a" Fox Exposed

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say what you will about the the injuries and the pi55-poor talent assembled by fresh faced Ryan Pace. What cannot be denied is that the Bears continue week in and week out to look unprepared in all facets of the game, and routinely get out coached coming out of the half.

That and the enduringly awful clock management are things a veteran coach like Fox is supposed to be good at, regardless of the talent he's been given. He clearly isn't. If he ever was before he got here, the game has clearly passed him by. And he doesn't look like he gives a damn about it. It's time. No reason not to get started on the future . . .

mecha

Liked Posts:
are you the real shoopster or some bootleg poser douchebag with your shitty nicknames?

its too bad despbro is gone. you probably have 1 fan left now.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The offense could not move the ball in the second half and the defense got winded. Not coaching related. Not good enough pass blocking and no run blocking in the 2nd half. I would say injury's had everything to do with why we lost.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Say what you will about the the injuries and the pi55-poor talent assembled by fresh faced Ryan Pace. What cannot be denied is that the Bears continue week in and week out to look unprepared in all facets of the game, and routinely get out coached coming out of the half.

That and the enduringly awful clock management are things a veteran coach like Fox is supposed to be good at, regardless of the talent he's been given. He clearly isn't. If he ever was before he got here, the game has clearly passed him by. And he doesn't look like he gives a damn about it. It's time. No reason not to get started on the future . . .

Cutler can't even prepare for games and you think the coaches are going to make adjustments during the game for Cutler to follow? Cutler will be confused.

You can't made adjustments when you are a bad team. It's as simple as that. Good teams can play multiple ways. Bad teams cannot. Bears are a bad team.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you the real shoopster or some bootleg poser douchebag with your shitty nicknames?

I can't make you famous, mecha . . .

. . . In fact, with a name like mecha, no one can . . .

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The offense could not move the ball in the second half and the defense got winded. Not coaching related. Not good enough pass blocking and no run blocking in the 2nd half. I would say injury's had everything to do with why we lost.

Not entirely. The defense immediately gave up two long drives to start the 2nd half so they are not blameless either.

billwade

Liked Posts:
The lack of halftime adjustments is maddening. Game after game Fox makes Lovie Smith look like a master tactician by comparison. Was Dowell Loggains even at the game? I swear jay is calling his own plays, which he really can't remember anyway...

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
HTML:

Seriously How long is des banned?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I firmly believe Fox is tired and will resign at the end of the year.

Considering that Fox's Bears success was contingent on a previous regimes assessment of Cutler, I think Jay should donate his 2017 salary to the Fox retirement fund!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I agree with Chicago Staleys - he looks miserable and like he could have a cardiac episode at any moment. Fox has always been a conservative coach, he's not going to out-think anyone, but he did used to be able to get his teams to fight for him. I don't think he's bringing that fire anymore, I don't think it's there. Without that he's got nothing.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I've seen Fox compared to some of the best coaches in NFL history. I say he's done and he's out coached pretty much every game. Time to say buh bye.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I agree with Chicago Staleys - he looks miserable and like he could have a cardiac episode at any moment. Fox has always been a conservative coach, he's not going to out-think anyone, but he did used to be able to get his teams to fight for him. I don't think he's bringing that fire anymore, I don't think it's there. Without that he's got nothing.

T.Porter just came out last week and said they won't quit after Fox called some late timeouts with seconds left on the clock in the 4th quarter.