1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Cubs first baseman Derrek Lee has full no-trade rights. Reporters have consulted Lee's friends for opinions on whether he'd waive them. ESPN's Jayson Stark tweeted today:

A source who has known Lee for years says it's "highly doubtful" he'd waive his full no-trade to OK any deal at this stage.

Looks like he's staying.

Also, The Cubs are willing to may much of the remainder of Fukudome's contract in order to trade him (sounds like desperation).

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Dah but you can trade lee for spects, get it done jim!!!1!!111

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
what? the Article I quoted says he'll refuse a trade, then you say we can trade him and to get it done? Confused as waldo at a Spelling Bee right now.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
what? the Article I quoted says he'll refuse a trade, then you say we can trade him and to get it done? Confused as waldo at a Spelling Bee right now.
:lmao:

Lefty

Liked Posts:

I'm making fun of the numerous people on this board that jump into/start threads with stuff like "alright, the Cubs need to trade Lee and Ramirez for prospects, release Zambrano....." That is all.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, and TO those people: how long have FedEx, FirstTimer and myself been telling you that a trade for Lee won't go down because 1) he has a NTC and 2) he makes too much money? And how many times have you blustered with "wait and see" or "he could just as easily waive it so the Cubs could get spects"? How many times has that happened? And now look. Shove it up your collective asses. Morons.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, and TO those people: how long have FedEx, FirstTimer and myself been telling you that a trade for Lee won't go down because 1) he has a NTC and 2) he makes too much money? And how many times have you blustered with "wait and see" or "he could just as easily waive it so the Cubs could get spects"? How many times has that happened? And now look. Shove it up your collective asses. Morons.

Our very own Lebron, Wade, and Bosh except not nearly as talented. But I guess according to you three, we would equal to what the heats bench will be like this coming year....

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I'm making fun of the numerous people on this board that jump into/start threads with stuff like "alright, the Cubs need to trade Lee and Ramirez for prospects, release Zambrano....." That is all.

gotcha

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Our very own Lebron, Wade, and Bosh except not nearly as talented. But I guess according to you three, we would equal to what the heats bench will be like this coming year....

But unlike Bron, Wade and Bosh, we can actually articulate our thoughts, feelings, reasoning, etc.

It's just really funny to me that Fed, FT and myself have been saying this for months, and all the meatball morons could come up with was "you're wrong" or "wait and see". Well, now we have seen....that they are all mouth-breathing retards that wouldn't know an intelligent thought if it sat on their fucking face.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
But unlike Bron, Wade and Bosh, we can actually articulate our thoughts, feelings, reasoning, etc.

It's just really funny to me that Fed, FT and myself have been saying this for months, and all the meatball morons could come up with was "you're wrong" or "wait and see". Well, now we have seen....that they are all mouth-breathing retards that wouldn't know an intelligent thought if it sat on their fucking face.

I know im just giving you a hard time

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I just can't get over how badly I want to bang and marry Michelle Beadle. Mmm mmmmm. Good stuff.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea she has that affect... or effect on people. It's sad that I'm 22 and still can't use the right affect

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe we could trade Lee for Beadle. Ratings would go up.