Lonzo Ball-Chicago Bulls

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Somewhere there is a woman on her period and the toilet water shows a perfect image of the Bulls logo.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Someone like Jrue Holiday would make a heck of allot more sense if we are looking to trade for a established point guard.

Only thing Lonzo has established is that he is trash.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Hmmm. Depends on our pick obviously but I wouldn't be like mad about it.

I wouldn't trade a top 4 pick for him but I might trade #6 for a guy who was thought to be the consensus #1 overall pick at one time. Off-court stuff aside, I always liked how Lonzo played the game. He is unselfish, has great vision and is a great facilitator. He has shown he can be a real nice defender too. Shooting is obviously his biggest flaw but that still might come and he did improve this season. He is still really young.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the off-court stuff has died down a lot with his dad etc. Change of scenery wouldn't hurt either. If you think the off-court stuff is going to be a major problem then I can understand why you wouldn't take him.

Talent-wise though, who at #5-6 has the potential to be a bigger impact player than Lonzo?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I wouldn't trade a top 4 pick for him but I might trade #6 for a guy who was thought to be the consensus #1 overall pick at one time. Off-court stuff aside, I always liked how Lonzo played the game. He is unselfish, has great vision and is a great facilitator. He has shown he can be a real nice defender too. Shooting is obviously his biggest flaw but that still might come and he did improve this season. He is still really young.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the off-court stuff has died down a lot with his dad etc. Change of scenery wouldn't hurt either. If you think the off-court stuff is going to be a major problem then I can understand why you wouldn't take him.

Talent-wise though, who at #5-6 has the potential to be a bigger impact player than Lonzo?
Off the court stuff died down cause of lebron and we don’t have that on our team

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don’t trust it and I hope I’m wrong. Garpax has been the apocalypse to this franchise and the reinsdorfs won’t do shit about it
Right but Boylan as coach should alleviate any skepticism.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
This move would have the potential to make the Bulls a Knicks/Lakers level embarrassment and finally get Paxson, Forman, and Collins launched. I'm praying this goes down.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

I think there is a Jerry Angelo/Jay Cutler element to this...at first blush trading your 'lottery pick' for a PG who can't shoot is a bad idea and "GarPaxish"...but you have to figure that GarPax is going to botch the draft pick anyways.

I figure they'll take some athletic/wingspan idiot like Cam Reddish at #7, and I would VERY much rather have Lonzo Ball over Reddish. At least Ball would be an interesting addition to the team that could improve the overall product.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is a Jerry Angelo/Jay Cutler element to this...at first blush trading your 'lottery pick' for a PG who can't shoot is a bad idea and "GarPaxish"...but you have to figure that GarPax is going to botch the draft pick anyways.

I figure they'll take some athletic/wingspan idiot like Cam Reddish at #7, and I would VERY much rather have Lonzo Ball over Reddish. At least Ball would be an interesting addition to the team that could improve the overall product.
I love Reddish. I'd be all for taking the dice roll on his massive upside at #7 if he fell that far.