Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I made a mistake about Prince,my bad. I do take my Bears seriously and not into name calling. I've been a member for a few years and didn't post anything because of a few posters acting like juveniles.

Try to stay on topic you stiff.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I made a mistake about Prince,my bad. I do take my Bears seriously and not into name calling. I've been a member for a few years and didn't post anything because of a few posters acting like juveniles.
Please don't wait for them to grow up. Just post, and if they get too annoying, use the ignore feature.

We need more real football talk around here...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
No problem, Flav! I just really didn't know what you meant by that. I thought you might have meant they had all been to the Probowl, so I started with Prince, who wasn't, and stopped there. Wasn't trying to be a dick, just trying to understand.

Yeah, the Bears are stacked! It's really worked out well.

I just wonder how much of the Bears success is due to Fangio, and how much he'll be missed with the transition to Pangio. I mean Pagano. I think the Defensive players are genuinely above average, and Pagano is sound.

Nagy did decently his first year. I think he brought along Trubisky very well. I really think Mitch is going to advance. I'm really hoping Nagy is learning from his mistakes... namely moving away from things that work to throw in too many tricky plays that don't and kill the drive. I think he is a leaner/adjuster, and Davis, Patterson, and a draft RB and TE will really boost his offense well. Things are looking up.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I like Adam Shaheen's future. It is brighter than Vic Ashley's new crocs!
He is just warming up!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please don't wait for them to grow up. Just post, and if they get too annoying, use the ignore feature.

We need more real football talk around here...

Please stop derailing, stay on topic, the mods do not appreciate your silliness.

As I said earlier, I think Smith is a PB lock for years to come, can't wait to see how good he looks with a full training camp. I expect sacks and picks from Roquan in Pagano's system.